i dont want to be pregnant anymore!!!!!!!

:( I barely slept last night from the pain my hips and pelvic bone were causing :( I kept waking up and crying myself to sleep :( I want this baby out!!! :( and to top it off I caught a cold or the flu so my head and throat are killing me :( Waaah!!!! Btw I'm 37w4d

Comments

• Awh :( labor dust. I'm ready to get this baby out too I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. Hope you feel better!
  • @pawgio thank you! And I'll send some labor dust your way too!
  • I'm with u I'm 36+4 you can take tynol for pain and tynol pm to help at night now as far as meds go for flu lots of Orange juice and hot teas w lemon and honey helps tramendosly %%- green tea works best
  • me either! im now 3 days overdue &misrable. this is not how I imagined it, I forsure thought I would give birth early.. I even had 3 membrane sweeps! my dr just patted my stomach and said I was a good incubator >:[ that is NOT what I want to hear!
  • Ugh me to I'm 39+2 luckily I'm being induced tomorrow. Good luck I hope baby comes at soon labor dust !!
  • @darknesofnight4u oh yay! I had no idea I could drink tea I'm so excited right now I've missed it soo much! lol and I guess tylenol And Orange juice will be my best friends! Thank you!!

@moodymommie Oh no! :( I'm sorry him! Definitely will be sending lots and lots of labor dust your way!

@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo oh how exciting!! :D good luck with everything! And thank you!!
  • I think I'm more excited about getting to Wat it is it makes so much more exciting
  • Im with you on wanting baby out. Im 30+5 and totally miserable. I have many sleepless nights cuz of pain and i also am trying to get rid of an abssess tooth, cant eat much. I will send you my labor dust if you can send it back in a few weeks. Good luck. I hope everyone feels better.
  • U can have 2-3 cafinated a day more if u get decaf and np I don't like to take things so I try a lot of natural things ill only take tynol and antibiotics
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo I'm getting induced tomorrow to at 5:30 I'm so excited
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo and @erikamrscollins lol I bet! Well I really hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!

@angel26 oh man :( I'm soo sorry to hear that him! I really hope things get better! And thank you!!! I'll definitely return the favor later on!

@darknesofnight4u Omgosh I love you so much right now! Lmbo I hate taking cold meds when I'm sick too green tea with lemon and honey is all I drink! I think I have the caffinated kind so I'll definitely limit myself!
  • @erikamrscollins o really ! I have to be there at 5! I'm nervous lol r u dialated or anything?
  • Im 37 weeks and.1cm dialated...have a c sec on nov 14 and I have a sinus infection.....lol hope u feel better soon!
  • I'm getting induced tomorrow too at 5am! I am 3 cm dilated and but not thinned out. Hoping for a smooth induction but very very nervous
  • I'm also being induced tomorrow at 7:30 am. Can't wait haven't slept in weeks cuz of my back and hips killing me so bad. Can't wait for the epidural
  • Yep I'm a centimeter and 100% effaced
  • Ithink yu and all of us expecting are ready for it to be over... sending nothing but labor dust to all (*)
  • I'm there too!! Only 3 more days for me! THANK GOD!!!!!