i miss my belly..OCTOBER MOMMIES WHATS GOIN ON?

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
I had my son Oct 12th a day before my due date...
I really miss being pregnant now...I want my belly back lol
Sometimes I feel like doin it all over again lol maybe 4 r 5 years from now
OCTOBER MOMMIES WHO HAD THEIR BABY ALREADY HOW YALL FEELING & WHATS BEEN GOIN ON!!!

Comments

• I was due in nov. But had my little man on the 19th...i miss my nelly like crazy its only been a week but hes suppose to still be in there :(
  • I miss my belly right when I came home from the hospital lol
  • Me too! I had my little man October 2nd! But hubby says we ain't having anymore :-(
  • edited October 2011
    I feel the same way! I was a couple days overdue with my little one, and just couldn't wait for him to "get out"... Now, I miss feeling him move around inside me and my big ol' belly. I, too, feel the need to have another baby immediately. Isn't it funny how you just can't wait for the pregnancy to be over those last few weeks, and for baby to get here...and then once he/she is, you're ready to do it all over again? Oh biology's miracles...so wonderful!

Prycen Matthew
    Born October 17th
    *owns my whole heart*
  • I miss feeling him move around but that's it! I hated being pregnant. 13 days postpartum and my body is slowly going back to normal except for the flabby tummy.
  • I had my son Oct 12 and I miss being prego lol. But definitely not ready to have another!
  • I had my little girl Oct 12th too! I don't miss being pregnant one bit. My body is better than before I got pregnant and I feel better than I have in a long time. I definitely don't Want another one but I know ill miss the newborn stage when she grows up.
  • edited October 2011
    I had my son Oct 3rd and I def do not miss being preggo. I had a complicated pregnancy so I really didn't get to enjoy it. Hopefully for baby #2 it'll be better. But I'm dreading the day I have to go back to work Feb 6th:(
  • I had my little one Oct 3rd! Definately don't miss being prego, the only part i guess i miss is feeling him move around, but seeing him everyday is much better! I think he's finally getting his days and nights straight, he's staying up a lot more in the day time :) & i'm happy to say that at 2 and half weeks i finally fit back into my pre-baby jeans (& back to pre-baby weight) & the swelling in my legs & feet went down and i can wear my shoes again, just in time for cooler weather!!
  • I had my daughter the 4th. And I miss pregnancy like crazy. If I could hire someone to do the nights, id go again. Lol
  • I had my baby girl the 21st and I definitely don't miss being pregnant. I enjoyed my pregnancy but for the last few weeks I was ready to be done!! I don't miss feeling her move around in me its much better to have her in my arms :) and I can't wait to get my body back!
  • I just had my son on the 22nd. Sometimes I miss feeling him in my belly but for the most part I enjoy him being here more. I'm still schocked he came out of me Haha. But I am still sore from having him. I wish my hoohaw would feel normal again lol.
  • I had my daughter the 24th and this time around I dont have the urge to have more. I love my babies and if I didn't have 2 step kids I would go for another one for sure. I havent really missed bring pregnant yet because I have enjoyed cuddles with her so much... And feeling a bit more myself is so darn nice lol. I feel fantastic, no stitches and only pain I have is a little lower back pain when I stand too long.
  • I was due Nov 12th but my little Lydia came 10/18. I was over being pregnant, but now I miss it. I feel like I was robbed of those last few weeks of just her and me. But I'm glad she is healthy!
  • All I miss is him moving and me not having a jiggly stomach. Lol smh I need to WORKOUT!!
  • @JuliansMommy Feb 6th?? U are sooo lucky!! I go back in late Dec :( I want to cry just thinking about it!
  • @excitedforoctober- I know I think about that everyday and it makes me sad:(
  • I miss my belly too. My BD catered to me a lot more...my baby was due 10/3 n I was induced 10/5 age weighed 6 lbs 15 oz 19 1/2 long...now at 3.weeks my munchkin weighs 8.3
  • I do not miss my belly. I am so happy to sleep on my stomach and be able to have a cig every now and then i don't know what to do. :) I'm more happy that he's here and I get to hold him and look at him.
  • Had my lil girl October 8th. She's my world! I feel great, belly's pretty much back to how I was minus the stretch marks. i do miss bein pregnant tho! I was a cute prego & I miss my awesome boobies, now they feel like Jell-O! :-/ I miss feelin her move, & I miss my long, hot showers & long sleeps. I would love to do it again in the future, but not anytime soon!