water

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I kno they make baby water but what happens if a 3month old drinks regular with their formula. Like purified water

Comments

• im not sure but i just no that it has germs or something...I got tired of runnin to walmart all the time, so I just boil her water now...you can boil the purified as well
  • I keep it in her pitcher
  • I use regular tap water, I used it with my three year old and she is perfectly healthy
  • I used regular water when I went out last saturday/sunday, didn't do him any harm at all. He is only 25 days old
  • Just worried a little. Thanks ladies
  • Tap water definitely isn't healthy for anyone but it does the job. Most ppl i kno just use purified store bought water so im sure it will b fine
  • A little bit of germs isnt gonna hurt. After all they didn't make "baby water" back in the old days. If anything it will help build their immune system.
  • We bought one of those brita water filter pitchers cause I was going through bottled water like crazy! I love it and it even says right on the filter box that you can use it for baby bottles. It has saved us a lot of money and you only have to change the filter every two months.