Please Read...

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I took my first test about a 4 days ago it was unresponsive. My last missed period was Jan 16. I took a test last night and this mornin both showed up the words pregnant... I went to the doctor this evenin'. She said it was showin up negative then she was like uh-oh its showin up another line but its really faint come back nxt Monday first thing in the mornin and re-test... So idk what to think. Anybody else had this happen? How do u not stress??

Comments

• The line was probably really faint because it wasn't first morning urine
  • when my friend got pregnant the second line was very faint. but the directions said of u c two lines no matter how dark or faint its a positive. I guess wait till monday n c whats up
  • With early pregnancy the intensity of the lines varies greatly. But pregnant is pregnant faint lines are still lines, CONGRATS! I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my 5th child and have taken several brands of test through different stages of pregnancy and have had really bold results and very faint results. Morning urine is best at detecting early pregnancy. My last period was Dec.16th and I also missed my Jan.16th period and I am due Sept.22nd!
  • Thank u all so much. :)
  • I had three test come back really faint where u could just barely see it. And now I'm 19 weeks lol so yeah most likely u r ! I ended getting a preggo not preggo it said preggo . My Dr said go by those
  • I'm on number 5 as well lots of test faint or not your prego...last one I had was dec 19 and I'm due sept 26. Yay welcome to motherhood. Also want tol add it don't matter if its your 1st or 5th still just as exiting