Ice!...Any one else hooked?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Im in love with ice especially the crushed ice omg! Tell me im not alone lol btw im 16 weeks having a girl what about you guys?

Comments

• OMG OMG OMG! I thought u meant ice as in methamphetamine! Haha lol my bad! Wow sry lol. Ya I love nibbling on crushed ice cubes it tastes better than water lols. I'm 13w 4d with my 1st a lil boy :)
  • Yea I chew on ice like crazy lol! They say its really bad for your teeth though. I'm 13 weeks idk what I'm having yet
  • I'm on more of a smoothie kick. Ice + fruit = yum.
  • I totally thought you were talking about meth too. haha. im not into eating ice but i want it in all of my drinks. and i usually get light ice.
  • @Kingsmama lol omg no mam im scared to smoke a cigerette lol but umnn ice is great but very bad for teeth lol anyways congrats on the boy!
  • @proudmommy029 yep thats what I heard but im addicted lol
  • @littlemami thats sound yummy I have to try it!
  • @sara102011 omg maybe I should have been more specific lol omg I had no idea they called it ice lol
  • I ate it through out my WHOOOLE pregnancy lol congratulations im 16 an my daughter is 12 days old
    Good luck :X
  • @esperanzasmommy congrats to you I bet she's beautiful and I heard its common
  • Haha I know right. But the title u put "in hooked" made me open it so fast lol. Not that I judge cuz everyone has their vices for stress. Some worse than others but it wouldn't be my place to tell someone how to run their life. Id just give my advice cuz I had addictions too that I wasn't proud of (not anymore now that I'm preggers). But yes I agree that crushed ice is kinda my addiction atm lol.
  • Ice oh yes know the stuff very well I have broken 3 teeth coz of it it was all I wanted when I was pregnant with 4 of my kids lol I am really trying hard not to go near the stuff again :-D
  • Not ice but a cherry Icee!!!
  • Yes my mother hates being round me because I am always holding a cup of ice. I'm addicted. I can't go to bed unless I eat a cup of ice. I'm having a girl. Only 3 wks left;)
  • I love ice too! Im 26 weeks people say if u crave ice during pregnancy it means a girl is rhis true for n e one?
  • @Shevybad yeah, it's a good way to get fruit in your diet. I just throw the following in the blender:
    1/2 c frozen fruit
    1/2c to 1c fruit juice (orange, apple, cranberry, etc.)
    1c sherbert or yogurt
    Ice
  • @Shevybad yeah, it's a good way to get fruit in your diet. I just throw the following in the blender:
    1/2 c frozen fruit
    1/2c to 1c fruit juice (orange, apple, cranberry, etc.)
    1c sherbert or yogurt
    Ice
  • Craving for chewing on ice can be (not always is, but can be) a symptom of anemia/iron deficiency. Make sure you're getting enough iron! :)
  • I have always eaten ice-pregnant or not. Love it. But, I am very anemic, so who knows. Yum!
  • I craved ice really bad with my last pregnancy and I was extremely anemic...like I ended up having an internal bleed and had to have a blood transfusion..wasnt cool had to have an emergency c section to save my son...not fun times..i would check with your doc :-)
  • @Mnbaby3 Me To!!! i also had a blood tranfusion after giving birth to my first born im hoping i wont have to get another one lol
  • @MrsDelRae same here and im anemic too but yes YUM!!!!!
  • @ashes Thanx but yes i am very anemic
  • @littlemami it sound delicious!
  • @mshoneybun lol yep i ignore everyone with that crunching and shaking the cup ugh its just so good lol
  • @MrsForesee lol really ummm
  • @OH yikes!!!! lol
  • @Kingsmama yeah true lol i showed my aunt and she was like i would have thought that too lol but we all have skeletons in our closest the past is the past makes us stronger lol...im a get off crushed ice one day lol
  • Oh gawd I thought I were talking bout meth... lolz that's crazy
  • @jalen lol seem slike everyone did ha sorry just good ol H2O lol