Is it normal?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Im 4.5cm 80% effaced and in so much pain like to the point where I cant walk im in tears! And ive had constant bloody brown discharge since 3am yesterday i got 9 days till im due but im hurtin so bad :'( idk what to do

Comments

• Have you been to the Dr? I would probably go to l&d unless you have already been there and they for some reason sent you home....... But it sounds like its time to go in.
  • @smcox they keep sending me home cause they say im not in labor but I try to explain the pain is unbearable they just say ill be fine and if my water breaks or I contract 2 mins apart to go back :'( im just gettin so upset
  • Boo to the Drs! I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions! Anything I suggest I'm sure you have already tried.... Warm bath, Tylenol, back massage, heating pad on back.... I'm sorry.... Wish I could be of more help! Maybe @homebirthadvocate or @Bahamamama will have suggestions....
  • That's messed up!!! I would call your dr
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate thank you! Im startin to freak out cause the pain is soo bad and im having alot of watery mucus pink discharge and after I go pee theres chunks of pink and brown in the toilet...sorry tmi....is that normal?
  • @kelseyjo Did you have the bleeding last time you were in l&d? How far apart are your contractions?
  • Any updates?
  • edited October 2011
    U need to go in sounds like bloody show and possibly water
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.