breaking dawn. :) tonight

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
Only 17 days til breaking dawn. We just got our tickets. Now im so excited. I can't wait til the 17 of November. Im going to go insane waiting for it. Anyone else?

Comments

• I wanna seeee but I doubt I will want to leave Damien. If he comes on his due date he'll only be 5 days old
  • I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
  • Me too!!!!
  • I'm so sad!!! That's a weeks after my C-section I can't go see it!!! It's a bummer cuz I was expecting Breaking Dawn way before I was expecting my baby lol....o well ill still go see it while its in theaters!
  • Im going bought my tickets oct 1 im so excited too
  • Omg I'm so excited too! I saw a new trailer last night! Made me even more eager for the day to come!
  • Grrrr! I wanna go soo bad but dont have a babysitter the night it comes out! Will have to go a few days after : /
  • I plan on going to the drive-in w.my lil one n my hb :) we'll be nice n warm n I can nurse when i need to.
  • I can't waitttttt !!!! I'm planning a date night with my boyfriend ... hookah, going to eat, & breaking dawn. I just don't know if I can leave my baby girl so long :(
  • Its on the 17th? Im hoping my lil one will com out sooner then! Lol dont wanna miss it! Im due the 16th.
  • My husband is letting me go see it with my mom and sister. He will be staying home with the boys so i can see it. Then me and him will have a date night and go see it together. I am so excited.
    @firsttime16 the very 1st viewing is at midnight. So technically no, its out on the 18th. This is one reason im glad im due in December, not November. Lol.
  • where i am it comes out on the 18th and that is my due date i am so angry because i probally wont get to see it untill days later if i get to see it all in theaters i will be livid if i have to wait untill dvd
  • I am so excited. I am going to the movie tonight at midnight. With so much going on its the only thing i can be excited about right now.