bd snores, will it wake baby?

edited November 2011 in Babies
I plan to have baby sleep in the pack n play next to our bed, but bd snores unbelievably loud and I wonder if that will wake baby boy up? If it does maybe we'll have to rearrange and have daddy sleep in the spare room or something?

Comments

• idk why this hasnt crossed my mind hubby sounds like a train idk what im going to do
  • @mommysierra .. I know! Baby will be here hopefully Friday and I just thought about this! I hope we can figure something out! My mom is coming down and will be staying in the guest room for about a week.. hmmmm. Bd just might be on the couch (which thankfully he finds comfortable) oh goodness! Can't believe this slipped my mind!
  • maybe baby will be used to it already since he can hear some noise inside the womb??
  • Lol that's what I'm hoping!
  • I agree with @mommysierra babies can hear n might ne used to that. I used to sing to my baby (the twinkle star) and that's the only thing that soothes him. And he loves the noise of the vacuum
  • My hubby snores loud enough to wake the dead. Our lil girl is sleeping with us til her crib gets here and she doesn't wake up at all. I think she heard it when she was in my tummy (god knows it is loud enough) so it doesnt bother her one bit.
  • Actually when a baby is in the womb they can hear those noises and know my baby knows her daddys voice and his feel she's not even out yet ull be suprized :)
  • Newborns sleep "dead" in their first few weeks. Nothing will wake em easily so don't worry. Nothing woke my baby at all lol
  • My hubby snores so loud you can hear him from a mile away! Our baby boy sleeps through it-Thank God!
  • my BD snores too :-|
    and my lil one sleeps in the same room and sometimes he gets startled but he gets back to sleep cause he eventually gets use to the noise haha