NUK baby bottles when breastfeeding

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
Has anyone tried these out? And if so, was there any nipple confusion or did your baby do good both breastfeeding and with the bottle?

Comments

• They are good bottles but the best with out paying a lot is http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/The-First-Years-Breastflow-Bottle-Starter-Set-BPA-Free/10877977 bc they make the baby work for milk like they do on the breast so baby doesn't get lazy I have both nuk and these
  • I bf and use the nuk bottles, have had Really good luck with them , No nipple confusion and he's 4 weeks
  • I use nuk and there isn't nipple confusion. I'm basically only pumping but if i have to give her boob she manages to get fed.
  • Using Nuk bottles and breastfeeding . Working out really good. No confusion. Yet!
  • @darknesofnight4u why are you using two different bottles? And are the nuk brands easier for baby to work than the breast or what?
  • @3rdtimepreg, @sara102011, @mom924
    Thank you ladies, when did you start introducing the bottle to baby?
  • We just used it yesterday and it worked well. No problems here
  • Day 3. Daddy wanted to feed her and i didn't want to stop him.
  • Day 3, my milk still hadn't come in, so we supplemented with formula. I made sure to put him to my breast 1st before He got the bottle though
  • I used the beeastflow bottles when I was breastfeeding and had no issues. I tried the nuk ones while breastfeeding and she hated them.
  • I used a bottle the third day. I had to supplement with formula because he lost to much wait. But then the milk man came!!! :)
  • The nuk are shaped good but its easy to get the milk the others they have to work for it i don't know which one she's going to take to so I got two
  • @darknesofnight4u I got the nuk ones but they are the 0 months+, it says slow on it as well. I picked those because all the other brands were in boy colors and the nuk were the ones with girl colors, plus the price was in between.
  • edited November 2011
    I hire good things about NUK but I dont use them. I use playtex drop in and he is fine with breast and bottle and paci. I tried the breastflow bottles and I hated them he drank so fast from it and spat up a lot and I sucked on both bottles and the breastflow was way faster then the ones I use
  • Nuk the nipples are good I just got the other cause its the only one I found not drop ins that was like the boob and wasn't expensive I wanted the naturals ones from babys r us but they where holly crap expensive
  • My 1st i used evenflo and i tried nuk with #2 and it leaked a lot and he hated it so i used parents choice. This one i am going to try drop in bottles. But im also not confident in my breastfeeding ability. So i don't know how they will work.