Happiest baby on the block

edited November 2011 in Babies
I'm a first time mom and just happened to come across this book I bought it in hopes it would give me some tips to help calm Ella during her fussy times. Well this book has saved my life. I follow his methods and Ella calms right down and usually falls asleep within minutes. She is even sleeping better at night. Just thought I would share with you other moms.

Comments

• I'm a 4th time mom but sometimes feel like a first time mom. Lol. What other things does it help with? I've thought about buying it
  • I wAtched the video. That man is like the baby whisperer!!!
  • Where can I buy it and what else does he help with
  • @shae @Samantha he is just really helpful in giving you ways to calm a baby down. It truly was the best 15 dollars I've ever spent his tricks have been a life saver and you can get the book at any bookstore or Amazon.

@Ali_in_OK he really is!
  • I agree about the book. It was a shower gift and I waited until my son was 6 weeks to start reading it. I wish id picked it up sooner. Its great. Im only halfway thru and learned a lot already. I get my son to stop crying so much easier.
  • My sil gave it to me. I read it hoping it would help with my 2nd boy. Funny thing, I always thought my first was just a calm baby, I was doing most of his tips already! Hopefully it works with this one too!
  • I've never had a problem with my son until today. Out of no where he wouldn't let me put him down and he cried more today since he was born 12 days ago. I may buy this book. Thank you for posting this.
  • Does it include how to have ur baby sleep without him/her being in it arms coz it seems like that's the only way mine will sleep. Oh n I can't put her down, period when she's awake. She cries. She's one month Saturday night.
  • @Samantha same thing happened to me around 2 weeks is when Ella started to get fussy.
    @adri805 he has great methods to calm a baby and put them to sleep before Ella would fall asleep and I would put her in the bassinett and wake up now she is staying sleep for 4-6 hours!
  • I saw part of the video on YouTube..and when my little one comes I'll be using his methods!
  • They have an app that has sounds like the book recommend on android called baby.soothing sounds