cradle cap

edited November 2011 in Babies
ok so is it normal for baby to get cradle cap? cause i think babygirl has it cause she has a bunch of dandruff

Comments

• Yeah, all my babies got it. I'm using the baby oil remedy now. It's taking a while to clear but working.
  • They have something especially for it I can't think of the brand its on the.baby.isle and says cradle cap on it with a baby on it they also make an eczema creme if that helps you know what I'm talking about...you can also put extra.virgin olive oil on it
  • Put baby oil on it, let it dry then gently brush it away with a baby brush. This method works very well. You only need a thin layer of oil.
  • ok thanks ladies
  • Almond oil is the best look on baby center for more ideas!
  • I used a soft brush on my daughter while the shampoo was in her hair. It worked well. Good luck yes its normal for babies to get it.
  • Both of mine got it multiple times. Everytime it seemed like their hair was growing in more they got it.
  • I read a website that listed ingredients ib baby shampoo thatt most often creates craddle cap & makes it hard to get rid of cause most people shampoo moreto try to rid it.
  • Put olive oil or almond oil on her head with a cotton ball and let it sit for 15 minutes then latter with shampoo and let it sit for a minute to cut through the oil then gently brush off with a baby brush and wash it off. Totally worked with my little boy!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used baby oil for my son. He has really dry skin so I used it as body wash and shampoo for him and he stopped gettin it