ATTENTION all shoe lovers!

edited October 2011 in Postpartum Health
My feet were size 7.5 in reg shoes & 8 in heels before I got pregnant. And now (1.5 mos after having my son), I find my feet 1/2 size to 1 size bigger! I am a shoe fanatic and lived in heels/boots prior to being pregnant! And I have SO MANY cute shoes it breaks my heart to think I will never fit in them again! PLEASE tell me your experience! I've been told my feet could shrink back but could take up to less than a year! :-( AAAAHHHHH!!!

Comments

• I'm the same...
    I have over 20 pairs of heels and boots that don't fit anymore. It sucks. I'm 4.5 months pp. I think I'll have to sell them or give them away...
  • Please don't tell me that! I thought my feet would go back to normal....hopefully it does because I already want to wear my high heels and boots, I dislike flats! I am currently 38 + 3 and the only flats I got are my crocs and sandals. Every other pair is waiting for me in the closet!
  • I'm 3wks pp havent even touched my heels yet but I heard feet never be the same again!
  • I'm going on 4 weeks pp and I can't fit into mine. I feel like I now have Ronald McDonald feet...lol
  • My son is 12 weeks and none of my shoes fit! I have probably 40 pairs just sitting in my closet.
  • My mum gained half a size each time she had a baby! So far I'm ok, my favourite heels are now slightly too big for me!
  • My mum gained half a size each time she had a baby! So far I'm ok, my favourite heels are now slightly too big for me!
  • My feet shrunk in size with my first. Be interesting too see what happens this time.
  • My sis inlaw is the same! Im back in my normal size now 7weeks pp but doin the sensible flat mummy shoes for now :-)
  • Well I guess my younger sister will be getting the pair of Betsey Johnson heels in my closet that she has been coveting,,,,,I had been holding out hope that I would fit in them again....sad face...
  • I'm seven months pp and my shoes are small now.:(
  • Well shit... I'm 6foot and prepregnancy was a size 12 woman and had a hell of a time finding cute shoes... guess I'll stick with men shoes :.( I need to find a crossdresser with big feet and ask him where he buys his big shoes.
  • If leather get them stretched usually your foot has gotten wider which most think longer. My feet got wide but my leather I stretch and if u work out get dry fit compressed socks.
  • @leggs2011 nordstrom will be your best friend in extended sizes pumps for days
  • My feet never changed they are them same as before I got pregnant.
  • My feet didn't change either I was wearing my heels at 5weeks pp.
  • @legs2011 I feel your pain I'm a woman's 12-13 and a mans 11. In heels I wear a 14 I find them online and also DSW has them from what I am told. I also got most of mine from a shoe boutique because she could specially order the big sizes. Now mind you all my heels I swear to god look like stripper shoes :) but at least I have some LOL and to see people's faces when I wear them I'm 6'4 with heels on LOL
  • My feet got swollen around 37wks preggo...all the way till i had my son at 39+6wks...I went a half size up....in 3 days, my feet were back to normal & I was wearing my regular size! :)