had my baby yesterday!

2»

Comments

• congrats to u and baby..glad u had a quick labor
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congratulations! :)
  • Congrats!!!!!!!!!! So I am a first time mom and wondering did you get an epidural? Glad it was all well for you!
  • Congrats on the baby boy! Can't wait to have mine in a few weeks:-)
  • Me too @navywife I teared up only bc for a spilt sec I imagine myself holding my baby in my arms & just cherishing the moment of finally seeing my baby in person!!

CONGRATS TO YU @412mommy enjoy your little one at last! Much love hun <3
  • Aww what a blessing, plus you had a quick labour with no problems. You truly are blessed. Thank you for sharing your news. Ps, did you have an epidural or gas and air?
  • Congratulations ;;)
  • CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • @steeny & @yummymummy1 I had an epidural. It worked WONDERS! Lol. My contractions were painful when I got to the hospital & after my epidural they just felt like I had to shit REALLY bad haha. Getting the epidural wasn't bad either. It just sucks because you have to hold still & having contractions while they're doing it doesn't help. My boyfriend had to literally hold my body still for me. The needle wasn't painful at all! (& I don't like needles.) They numb the area with a shot, you can feel that.. but when they thread the tube in you honestly can't feel it. The worst part about it was them pulling the tape off to take it out. I felt like I got my back waxed haha.
  • Aww Congrats! I can't wait to meet my baby :) 6 months to go lol...
  • Congrats >:D<
  • Aww congratulations I can't wait for my baby girl to get here 6wks 6days to go :)
  • 412mommy.... too funny!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • yay! Congrats! Good luck to u!
  • ohhh I cant wait to be in your shoes!!! congrats!
  • Funny but all true! Lol good luck to all of you. ITS WORTH THE WAIT!
  • U had good labor n small baby ...lucky ! Congrats ,they grow fast so enjoy
  • Congratulations
  • Congratulations! This definitely lessened my apprehension.
  • Congrats I'm so excited for you. A little jealous. Lol. I still have 6 months togo ugh. Can't wait. I hope I have the same wonderful experience with my first.
  • Congrats!!!! How exciting now your gonna be busy :)
  • I thought the first night would be bad & it wasn't at all. He's such a happy baby. I'm not sure how I ever waited this long to meet him lol. The worst part seems to be the soaking wet tshirts at 3am from your nips leaking haha. They're also a bit sore, but ice packs are working wonders.
  • Omg I'm from Pittsburgh too. Congratulations girl. Hope you enjoy every second of it.