whats the most nasty thing your bd has done

2»

Comments

• Licking my face and lips! Like a big wet lick! Lmao and tries to stick his penis anywhere the folds of my arms and legs and even my ear! Lmao! Gross but is soooo funny! U love him to death!
  • Lmbo these crack me up. Mine used to scratch his balls and sniff his hand. And wow @kristaf22 that's bogus lol that made me bust up laughing!! My ex always wanted me to give him a golden shower! Or when my son took a crap he would send me pics of it, like seriously wth!!!! :-?
  • @proudmomma ahhaha mine does.too...freakin r kelly!
  • On our honeymoon we has just gotten done having sex and my hubby darts into the bathroom the second he was done (the bathroom was only Like a foot from the bed) and all I hear is his butt just completely explode! It was the most wet, loud, ploppy sounding poop I've ever heard in my life! I think we had been married two days and only had sex maybe two times LOL we were never intimate before our wedding so it was definitely a new side of hubby and definitely a mood killer! I was soooo disgusted I couldn't even look at him when he came out of the bathroom!
  • @smcox lol I'm so happy my bd turns on the water. We have thin walls
  • edited November 2011
    My Hubby Pees On Me Wen Were In The Shower, Blows His Nose Then Tries To Rub It On Me. Each & Everytime After He's Done Takinq A Shitt, He Asks Me Iff i Wanna See. Farts & Wants Me To Smell Them & Tell Him If They Stink. He Also Holds Me Under The Blanket To Smell Them & Loves To Lick My Cheek Every Morninq Or Wen He Has BarBQue Breath (i HateTheSmellOfBarBQue) ......MEN !!!!!!!
  • Oh and he talks about pooping a lot. Like dry heaving from your butt lmao! I love that man
  • @gregorysmommy lol mine says if I love him I will smell his army pits like stick my face in them
  • Picked a toenail, an threw it...while I was eating..(without me realizing) he thru it...an it landed in my food!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I find it? U guessed it...it was in my mouth!
  • This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time! My hubby pees in the sink instead of the toilet! He has for over a year because he was tired of being yelled at for leaving the lid up.

He also loves to walk around the house and randomly hit things with his penis. Door knobs, me, the refrigerater, computer chair, and always the cat! It cracks me up :) he is so weird!
  • @tashalou thank you:)

lol my man isn't nasty like some of my exes but he always asks if I went potty and he calls me to go talk to him while he's going. Oh and the licking we do that to each other lol

@kristaf22 OMG that reminds me of one of my friends!
  • Bahaha too funny!!!! That's ok Ryan drives me nuts n grosses me out by spitting loogies in our water glasses n then tries to show it off flipping gross!!!!
  • @Proudmomma Haa; He Has Done Thatt To Me A Few Times, i Pull His Hairs :)
  • @breewashington08 oh yuck!! I thinl that may top them all lmao. I had to tell my man about that.

@becci lmao hitting stuff!? Thats funny. My bd started laughing when i told him about the cat