This will be fun. Boy/girl? .....see post.

2»

Comments

• If we have a boy it will be Carter James with sv under the sea theme if its a girl her name will be Annabelle with a Disney theme.
  • Im 17 weeks idk wat im having yet.but if its a girl her name is gna b kassidy eileen and if its a boy ismael alexander I wANT a girl...the the will b just colors for either boy or girl
  • I have a feeling I'm having a girl soooo if I do I wana name her Jocelyn Victoria...or. Sienna Rose or Sophia Ann or Katerina..or lejla Ann....lol the list goes on and her room will be pink and turquoise!! For a boy I like the names Isaiah or Isaac or Jordan or Brodie middle name richard for my gpa! And idk what theme I would do 4 a boy yet!
  • edited January 2011
    I'm having a boy, adrien elijah, due june 11 I'm 20 weeks today! His theme is classic winnie the pooh with tans browns and greens i even got his stroller/carseat and playyard and changing table stuff in the cutest green winnie the pooh design :) im so excited
  • I'm 23 week with a little girl Isabella Hermonie :) her theme is anything with monkeys buy her room color is pink with brown :)
  • I am 14 weeks not sure on wht I am having yet, but if its a girl I am going with adreonna adalina marie & the theme will be either princess off of disney or just a pretty pink & brown if its a boy the name will be after daddy james ronald & the theme will be camo cause his daddy is a die heart hunting fan(:
  • If I have a girl her name will be Lola Grace and if it is a boy he will be Solomon Alexander. I am only 5 weeks and a few days.
  • Just found out having baby #2 just 5weeks due oct2nd! if its a girl she will be Bayleigh Nicole or Bryn Nicole with a theme of zoo animals in purple green and brbrown! if its another boy it will be zoo still and its green and brown..my 2yr olds baby room (only changing colors if its a girl babyrus has same thing but in girl colors!!) Boy name not sure either Brody Allen or Landon James! kinda hopeing for the little girl!!
  • We are having a baby girl due may 11. Her name is peyton sienna.
  • I'm 8 weeks and 1day if its a boy his name will be Gabriel john and if its a girl her name will be Marley Mae and the themes will be sail boats cause the daddy is in the coast gaurd
  • Hey I'm 28weeks n its a girll. Her name is Jazmin Marie her theme is fairies n princess anything abything that glitters.
  • Hey I am 31 weeks with a baby girl. Her name is Adalie
    Kaye and her them is chic damask.
  • Thank you I love it. I have a 5 year old boy and I have loved that name since I was prego with him. The middle name is from my mom and gma.
  • We are only 10 weeks pregnant, so we don't know what we're having yet, but if it's a boy.. Cole Allen and the theme is going to be underwater babies, (ex. Baby seahorses, fish, etc). If it's a girl.. Abigail Lynn and colors and shapes like pink and tan circles etc.