no more pregnant symptoms

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My nausea and vomiting have seemed to disappear and those are the most things that make you feel pregnant. I felt nauseas everyday and was vomiting here and there with no appetite now I don't have any of those I'm hungry but a lot of foods don't sound good I have no nausea or vomiting. I had a doctors app a week ago and everything looked perfect but after my app my symptoms disapeared. Tomorrow ill be 9weeks is this normal anyone else have this?

Comments

• my naesoua went away around 16 weeks am still a lil tired but thats mostly from my lil girl kickin everytime i lay down to sleep lol
  • @Rissalee7 I'm just concerned because symptoms are suppose to last atleast the whole first trimester aren't they?
  • I wouldn't be to concerened with it. Consider yourself lucky!! Some women like myself have it through almost their whole pregnancy where some don't have it at all. Either way is perfectly normal. Each woman, and each pregnancy will be different and there is really no exact science to it :) if you are truely worried call your doctors office and talk to a nurse. They'll know if you should be seen or not.
  • id say they jsut say that as a general rule of thumb but ur also suppose to get ur energy back after 14 weeks i ddint get mine even alittle back till 21 weeks and i still aint a 100 percent so i would just not stress or call ur doc and talk to them about ur fears they are theyre to help
  • Every woman & every pregnancy is different... no woman has to have morning sickness for a set amount of time; I had none at all w/ my first & 10 weeks of it with this one... consider yourself lucky & trust your doctor when they say everything's going fine; it is! :)
  • I'm jealous wish mt morning sickness would do one already :( lol
  • 9w3d and my nausea ended 2 days ago, I have energy too, but my boobs are still tender and I now have constipation and gas. Can't stop burping, just different symptoms, lol.
  • Thank you ladies I've just lost one before that's why I'm worried but I deff want to look into getting a doppler for reasurance
  • I stopped getting sick around 10 weeks...u could.just b lucky
  • i still feel tired, am 19weeks.... :O
  • @tiff87124 do you just have charge to a credit card or debit each month? They charge extra or anything?
  • I stop getting sick at 7 weeks
  • @tiff87124 I'm considering getting one what's the difference between digital and non digital? I went and looked at the sight and I saw thatt. I heard one girl got one off amazon with a lcd screen does that mean she can see her baby at home?
  • @angie87 how far along are you now?
  • 11 weeks today
  • I only was sick for 2 day with throwing up in the morning then fine the rest of the day then I didn't feel sick after those 2 day! :)
  • @angie87 and @sam_first_time_mommy and your babies are perfectly healthy? I'm just overly worried
  • I'm 9wks today and my sypmtoms seems to have subside also it's nothing bad sometimes they come and everything is fine and i'm praying you have a healthy happy pregnancy.
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy I'm 9weeks today too and I'm also praying.goood luck!
  • @tiff87124 is there ones that's you can buy tho so you can see your baby at home? A girl told me she bought one? I know what you mean this is going to be my first and wish I could get the 45 a month one but I know it would be pushing it so I could settle for the 25 one cuz its better then nothing.
  • @tiff87124 yeahh I just realized that after I looked it up online I guess I misunderstood haha I feel stupid
  • Yeah its fine. My doctor said am lucky cuz i was actually sick for maybe a week. I was nauseous in the beginning but never got sick till I was almost 7 weeks and that's it.
  • @tiff87124 I decided to just buy one off amazon but that you I appreciate your help and advice. My husband just wanted one to have I guess haha
  • @angie87 my symptoms come here and there but for the most part I'm feeling a lot better
  • i am 10 weeks and my morning sickness is all gone now
  • @tiff87124 yeah that makes sense I want atleast one more after this one so I figured what the heck. Thank youu. I was gunna ask how soon can you hear a heart beat I'm 9weeks and my doppler won't get here until between the 9th and 14th you think that will be to soon?
  • @tiff87124 how can you tell the difference between yours and the babies heartbeat.
  • Its nice to know I am not the only one. I have been nauseous and throwing up at least once a day for almost a month...today, very little nausea and noooo throwing up. Made me a little nervous. I am 9wks tomorrow and don't have my first appt for 2 more weeks. I wish it would hurry up already lol.
  • I bought a fetal doppler for like 70 dollars to hear the heartbeat for my last pregnancy...its still too earle for me to hear it now tho
  • @Stillsurprised maybe our bodies are just getting used to the hormones quicker