paranormal activity 3 do not read if u have not seen it

edited November 2011 in Just for Fun
K I just took my daughter to see it. Lol what was the life changing scary ending cause I thought it was lame. Now the part that the coven does is what cause my daughter was talking during that. They wait till the girls can get prego then what? I think the only part that made me jump was when the stuff from the kitchen fell down cause I just realized it was missing then it fell. Where were the two scenes from the previews of the kid jumping and Mary in the mirror?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They did that with the 2nd one to of the baby in the street..they never showed that at all
  • I said the same thing! I hate the ending & I dnt get why them old women were there lol I just don't get it
  • I know the sister is prego with a boy but is toby the dad? I'm so confused. Now the grandma was a witch right?
  • The coven ruined the whole thing it made it corny! I would not of killed the parents or have the kid stand there in the room. Forever cause that stuff happened in both of the others! It's the same thing over and over. I could have made it better lmao the crazy dream I had this morning was more intense
  • Theyre for sure going to do a fourth movie. I think that the 4th movie will be the 2nd part of this movie. That way it will explain everything. I dont think this movie was as good as the other two. The second one is in fact my favortie though. And the reason they advertised segments of the movie that werent actually in the movie is so that the movie isnt ruined. So that the trailer doesnt spoil everything! I actually like the bloody mary scene in the movie more than I liked the one in the trailor though!
  • Who the hell is Toby? Lmao it's confusing as ever! The grandma is creepy & killed her own daughter.The second one was scary this one was stupid
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Toby was the ghost thing that the little girl was friends with. I think he got the little one pregnant cause in the beginning she's an adult and pregnant. The step dad talked about The coven but my daughter was talking during that part. It explained it. Yea that bloody Mary scene was way better. Lol I think the guy that did the scene was the best actor in the whole movie. I do like #2 way better. I won't waste money on another in a theater anymore though unless it's cheap lol.
  • @kristaf22 the covenent was what brought on the demons, they wanted to explain why.

And for everyone confused, if u pay attention to number 2 it explains,what is going on in number 3...i loved this movie!
  • Well in number two it explained that the grandmother a long time ago made a deal with the devil for money....and it was coming back for the first born son....right??!!
  • @nicoleok87 that's right! K makes sense. But was Toby the devil lol
  • K so when the grandma says let's get ready at the end what is she talking about? Also the books the guy was reading had the info about the coven. That was stupid. They should have left out bloody Mary. Lol and I thought when Katy was little her house burnt down, they should have put that lol
  • I actually liked the movie n if u watched all 3 movies n remember what happened in all of them then all the pieces are put together.....and @proudmomma yes Toby is the devil/demon
  • @proudmomma the grandma was talking about getting ready for the little girl to marry Toby
  • Why does the little girl need to marry Toby tho?
  • @brttnywstn14 that's what I thought. I have seen the others just a long time ago. I guess I should have watched the others right before I went lol
  • I still want to know how the coven has to do with a deal with the devil that whole part was dumb.
  • @proudmomma lol it is very confusing if u don't remember the details of the other movies! They should have showed some scenes from the first two movies to kinda refresh people's memories...
  • @nicoleok87 I'm not sure why she has to marry him....I just know he asked her to n she said n thats when stuff started getting crazy n then she finally agreed to do it if he would leave her sister alone....
  • @nicoleok87 lol maybe so they can havw a baby. Who knows. I think the writers need to stop and leave the movies alone or get more creative. Watch the 4th will be how the coven started now that would be sorta interesting only if adult katy isnt in it.
  • Toby is a pedi! What a perv lol
  • @proudmomma yea I don't really get that part either...I guess they were just trying to show that the grandma was into demonic activity...cause she's the one who made the deal with the devil
  • Lol they should have just had her freak out at the end and explain then Toby the perv grab the little girl out of the room and leave it as that lol.
  • To give Toby the girl. In the book the step dad read, out says you have to marry the demon to the child then wait til they are old enough to have kids, then the demon takes the son. Guess the mom was married to Toby cause the grandma was trying to talk her into having more kids (a boy). I want to know about the fire too ..it seemed so important in the other two movies. Also why don't the girls remember seeing their mom & step dad dead that way. Instead they seemed confused all thru#1 &2.
  • They use the coven to conjure(sp?) up the devil. You can't just sit there and say "hey devil I wanna make a deal with you..." Lol
  • @Pinkigirl @Proudmomma I was watching E last week and they were talking about the movie and how much money it made and when they were talking about and and showing scenes they showed a scene of a huse burning down...it was another one of those scenes that was not shown I guess
  • Lol @proudmama
    Katy does rub me the wrong way for some reason....
  • @pinkgirl why didnt katy have to marry him? You explained it well thank you. That was the part my kid was talking through. I think this movie had way better haunting scenes just a dumb plot
  • @nicoleok87 well adult Katy needs to take acting lessons lmao.

K when #3 comes out on DVD I'm watching all 3