paranormal activity 3 do not read if u have not seen it

2»

Comments

• Going out on a limb here, but maybe she did cause she was more sensitive & could see Toby? Thing I just thought of, maybe they used the fire to cover up the moms and step dads deaths? Give a reason they died. Fell down the stairs trying to escape the fire? If so maybe Toby used the photo to remind her of her vows? Then my question is why possesses the girls? Wouldn't you want to use a man to knock her up instead? I think way too much!
  • Wow I have only seen the first one, I didn't know the second and third would have anything to do with one another. I didn't know there was that much of a story line in the first one but I guess there was. But I didn't like the first one so never thought about seeing this one either. Maybe one day I will watch them all, but for now I'm waiting to see my boo Jacob on the 18th lol.

#TeamJacob
  • @qweennique lol I'm team Edward but still some team Jacob. I like vampires.

@nicoleok87 you know I think you are right. Maybe he possessed them cause they were not doing what he wanted
  • Wow I totally didn't watch the 2nd one...I did but didn't n now I regret it bc the 3rd one made no sense at all. Idk how u ladies got all that like the prego thing n the marriage n grandma. Now I gotta watch em again
  • @dra765 all that is in the 3rd
  • I know n I saw it in theaters n still didn't get all that lol
  • Watched it again tonight (online free again, glad I didn't waste my $$$ lol) I think he like demonizes their seeds as lil girls then when she gets preggo later on he comes 'for his baby'......?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2beforgotten that's not fair lol. I want to see the house on fire.