had a miscarriage last time, trying again:)

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone have a disappointing turnout with another pregnancy but trying again? I did last year at 7weeks but I went to the doctor and I'm 10 weeks. And I'm told everything looks fine. and the babys' heartbeat is 162 bpm. Granted my hormone level is 77,000. Woo! No wonder I've been yelling at my husband so much lol everyone else share your stories :)

Comments

• I had a missed miscarriage in March this year and Im now 14weeks pregnant, until i got to 13weeks i was so scared that it was gunna happen again even tho the doctor said everythin looked fine. :) goodluck hunn.
  • I had mc in Feb @ 10weeks, I'm currently 29w3d :)
    It's natural to be wary after a mc, I worried about every little ache & twinge in the early days but do try & relax (easier said than done I know)
    Lots of sticky healthy baby dust your way xxx
  • Congrats and sticky baby dust to you!! I had a mc in August 2010 at 6 weeks and tried again a few months later and got pregnant in January and now I have a healthy 4 week old son! :)
  • I lost a baby Girl Sept.2009 @23 wks and had a succesful pregnancy with my next one I now have a healthy 5 month old baby boy. Good Luck.
  • I had a missed miscariage befor this pregnancy. Im now waiting for our 1st daughter to make an apearance :-D she is 6 days late so far lol. All the best to u x
  • I had a mc in march and im now 19 weeks today. Until I started feeling him move I did not get excited I couldn't help but wonder either. I was scared to death! I still kind of am now but I know he's there! I wish you lots of sticky baby dust. I posted a thing kinda like this and was so worried I was alone by worrying and not getting excited bc of my previous mc. I got a lot of great positive feed back from all the wonderful ladies on here! Just think positive hun. I had a lot of scares with this one as well. But things seem to be going good. We paid to have a 3d/4d done a few weeks ago and I have my 20 week scan next week. Im excited to see my little man. I will have another 3d/4d scan done again around 29/30 weeks bc I love to see my baby! Lol.. good luck hun! Just keep your head up. If its meant to be God will let it be!
  • I had a mc December last year, got pregnant again right away and now have s 2week old daughter. I worried alot.in the beginning but it gets easier
  • i had what is a still birth at 22 weeks. We knew he was a sick baby from the beginning (10 weeks in). I was so paranoid about this baby I cried when i found out I was pregnant. We've kept a close eye on him & I'm due in less than 2 weeks with a healthy active boy! It's normal to be afraid, but it's worth it!
  • I had a missed miscarriage in march and I'm 18 weeks now. I was totally paranoid up until the 12 week scan, then once I knew everything was ok, I was fine for a couple of weeks then got paranoid again so I got a fetal doppler so I can listen to the heart beat when I need a bit of reassurance.
  • I had a miscarriage a year ago tomorrow. 40 weeks pregnant now, my due date is supposed to be today. I think she may wait until the anniversary of her angelic sibling to join us O:)