baby's hair falling out...

edited November 2011 in Babies Health
My baby was born with hair all over her head, & I know it's normal, but the hair on top of her head has fell off, now she's bald on top but has hair on the sides & back, like a lil old man lol. My question is for those whose babies have shed some hair, when did ur baby's hair grow back? (My baby is 1 month, started losin it @ 3 wks)

Comments

• my bby is 2 months n has a bald spot on the baq of her head cuz shes always rubbin her head from side 2 side n it rubbed off!!! hopefully it grows back soon : /
  • My 1st son was born with a lot of black hair, which fell out and grew back in blonde! I don't remember what age he was when it fell out or how long it took to grow back in, so I guess I'm not much help to your specific question, I just thought it was funny that it changed colors.
  • This happened with my son and I seriously wanted to cry lol!! It happened at about two weeks and around one month I noticed it starting to come back :)
  • My sons hair did that last week! He is completely bald on top but has brown hair on the sides and back! I hope it grows back soon.
  • Omg, wut????!!!!!
  • My son has a bald line across the back luckily he wasn't born with a head full and the hair he does have is straight and hasn't completely curled yet to camouflage it I have started putting extra virgin olive oil on it to help grow back and fight the dry scalp problem...it also helps to rearrange their sleep side by alternating the way you lay them