Moms who already have kids.. Question!!

2»

Comments

• My first was eleven days early.
    my second was born on her edd.
  • I was born on my due date.
  • #1- 3 days late, water broke, pitocin due to irregular contractions, epidural.
    #2- 1 week early, water broke, pitocin due to irregular contractions, epidural but it didnt take.
    #3- 3 weeks early, water broke, pitocin due to not progressing, epidural.

All vaginal deliveries

Me- my due date was july 4, I came july 27.
  • All with epidural, natural.
  • Induced because of low fluids/Natural/One day before due date/Just like Mom
  • I had my son : 2 weeks early. natural
    My mom had me: 1 day early. Natural
  • #1 induced bc of high blood pressure-1 day early
    #2 came on her own at 10days early
    #3 ectopic pregnancy
    #4 due in Oct
    all had and will have epidural
    Mom- i am a twin and we were 1 week early!
  • Due date/c-sec/Mom: (Me) Late/c-sec (Sis) Early/natural
  • edited August 2011
    @lovin_gir Tricare will cover if you go into labor/ need emergency care. Make sure you have the tricare number handy so you can get preapproved before going to hospital (Makes it easier later on) I dont think you can do routine drs appts or anything but for sure an emergency situation. All 3 of us (daughter, hubby, me) have gone to er/after hrs care outta state with no problems. When you get a bill just take it to the Tricare office and they will deal with it.
  • Due date induced vaginal mom early 4 weeks nat vaginal
  • natural and 12 days early

for my mom- I was two weeks early, my brother was six weeks early...both of us natural and the twins were about 2 weeks early by c section.
  • With my 1st natural 1day early and my mom had me natural 1 day early and neither of us had epidurals:)
  • My first son was 1 week late...epidural and had a c-section
  • edited October 2011
    I was induced 7 days early for medical reasons gave birth at 12:48am 6 days early.. My mom was 10 days early with my older sis and 5 days early with me both natural.
  • On due date / natural not induced water broke at home.
    my mom was 2.5 weeks late with me. Only thing similar about our pregnancies is how/ where our water broke.
  • 1st: 11 days overdue, induced, natural w/epi
    2nd: 8 days overdue, not induced, natural no epi

mom overdue with both kids.
  • 1st. 4days early, natural, epi
    2nd. 1day late, induced, epi
    mom was almost 2 weeks late with me
  • early (35+5), natural w/ epi.. my ma was 2 weeks late with all 4 of us...
  • 1 week late, induced, ended up with a c section. My mom was late with me and induced on her DD with my brother.
  • 1st: induced 2days early, pre-e & low fluid, almost died, emergency c-section, just like my mom
    2nd: scheduled c-section, 5days before edd
  • My mom had me 6 wks early.(her first)

My daughter was 4 1/2 weeks early.(my first)

We both had all natural labor & birth.
  • 2 1/2 weeks early, completely natural vag. She was due 11/7/11 and came 10/20/11

My mom went the same with me. I was due 11/2 and came 10/17. My brother was also early but I'm not sure by how much. The difference between me and her is that she had a lot of complications with her pregnancies whereas I didn't have a single one!