Sooo....the baby dropped

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
How soon after does labor start? Ive been told weeks, and Ive been told days. But what are you ladies experience? I cant remember much from my first pregnancy. People told me I look different but I didnt notice until yesterday when I went to the bathroom, got up and walked back to bed, only to get right back up to go again. Then tonight I went to take my progression pic and I do look different. Plus my navel used to stick out but now its blended in with my belly. Saturday after my babyshower I had shooting pains in my vag and I had it again today. Can anyone else relate?

Comments

• Stupid phone I only clicked "post" once. LOL
  • sorry i don't remember from my first two pregnancies either lol
  • My baby dropped 3weeks ago. Her head is very low but I'm not dialated or anything having a C-section Friday.
  • My baby dropped last week but im not even dialated. Ill be 38 weeks on Thursday.
  • Thanks ladies for responding. Ive been on google...lol The pressure is gone but the urge to constantly pee is still there. This little girl is a trouble maker already. Ive been to L&D a few times this pregnancy. Watch me go past my due date...smh
  • Noah is the same way! He dropped over three weeks ago. Have the vag pain, even have the pee thing! I'm dialated 3 (for over a week) & have contractions since halloween! I'm due in 10 days!