sex dreams

So I found out that last night my boyfriend had a sex dream about one of his exs that we have been hanging out with a lot lately . It worries me because I asked if he has every thought about someone else when we had sex and he said once and he amited it wasent that long ago. What do I do how do I know that this won't keep going on .what dose this mean I am scared

Comments

• I'm sorry hun :( you must feel horrible, you should talk to him about it and let him know how it's making you feel. Talking always helps me, good luck!
  • Don't worry til he acts on it! Remember he's going thru a lot too. Men do weird things. At least he told you about it.
  • He told you the truth which is good.. however he was thinking about someone else. If I was in your situation I wouldnt know what to do.. cry, argue , beat him up lol but seriously I would feel really hurt and honestly if he's thinking about someone else you should leave him for a while so that way you'll be on his mind 24/7 .
    The dream about his ex means he still has feelings for her sadly enough :(
    How can he even think about someone else when your supposed to be his world , he sucks..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.