Really bad pelvic preasuee

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
I am 37 weeks & 4 days, & last week I had a night where I woke up at 1:30am with shooting pain to my vagina. It ended up with my lower back being in pain. It felt like someone ripped my pelvic bone apart, I could barely move- called the dr & they said to go into labor & delivery. Wasn't even dilated :/ After using a heat pack on my lower back & vagina the pain subsided but the pressure there stayed. Last night, I was feeling the same pain, where it hurts to move, roll over & worse to try to get out of bed. Again, extreme lower back pain & heavy pressure. I know its not contractions though I do frequently have BH & actually felt some of those last night... any one else have this? And is there an end in sight? Or is this going to last until due day?.... ah the waiting game.

Comments

• I was having same pains you described from week 36 untill the end at 40+1.:( sorry, it may last untill the end and also not dilate you.:( I hated it because I felt like the pain was for nothing if I didn't progress for weeks!!!!
  • were you induced or did you go on your own? I honesty would be ok if baby only came one or two days past dd. But I am afraid he will be a week past dd!
  • I've been having those same pains and I'm 38+4 go swimming it helps I did last weekend and Omg i was able to move and walk
  • That lovely pain is normal. Sorry girl. I'm 40 wks today and have had that pain since 36.
  • Normal pain! I've been up with it since 3 this morning. My dr is blowing it off.
  • Its normal! I had them when I was 36 weeks and im now 38. My doctor said its the pelvic is opening and getting ready for the baby to come.
  • I'm getting that now and only 28 weeks 29 on monday :( but I also have spd, nice warm baths help me xx
  • Thanks ladies :) best of luck to all of you.