Fetal movement at 36 weeks

So today I can feel my baby stretching I guess but I haven't felt any like kicks. All I can feel is the little movements. Is this normal?

Comments

• Yep I never felt kicks that far along any more jus stretching an rolling
  • Yesss totally normal....u prob wont be feeling kicks all that much anymore juss movements which is 100% normal
  • Thank you ladies. I'm so paranoid about every little thing
  • yep, normal! They run out of room so you'll just feel any movement they make, but no more hard kicks/punches
  • Was just gonna say... i bet baby is running out of room. A good thing for sure!! So as long as u still feel baby moving in some way I'm sure ur doing great!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What is really neat is watching them suck their thumb or fingers! The smaller movements, are normal. Not as much room for the ninja routine! unless they count your ribs as fair game.
  • I have felt the hiccups they kinda bother me cuz I know how much I hate hiccups and it makes me feel bad because I can't soothe him.he loves my ribs
  • Hiccups dont bother them usually when they are little... My lo actually finds them soothing and will often call asleep with them :-)
  • @tinka1326 I hope they don't bother him :) would settle me down
  • The hiccups bother me, poor kid has them everyday!
  • Oh yes the room is getting smaller my little girl she just twists and stretches maybe a kick or two u should though feel 6 movements an hr
  • I too am 36w 1d and i can feel and see mi son moving and shifting.I sometimes feel him hiccups!!!His hiccups feel like a lil heartbeat when i put my hand down there..I also feeel little sudden moves that are sometimes painful.But through it all I'm just blessed to even have a little one on the way and the feeling of him moving about inside is so heartwarming.