10 days pp

edited November 2011 in Postpartum Health
I am amazed at how fast the weight is coming off!! It took forever to lose it with my first and this time its just melting right off! YAY!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is my 4th & its melting away too. I am down to 122. I want to get down to 115.
  • That's awesome! I lost 40lbs by week 2 but now its starting to level off.
  • I've not been weighed yet but I gained less then he weighed so I'm guessing I weigh less then I did afore I got preggers
  • When I took my daughter to the doctor for her checkup 2 days after we got out the hospital I weighed myself when we were waiting and I lost 9 pounds in 5 days .
  • Why do u think this time is different? Did u do anything during pregnancy, or after, that u didn't do with ur first? So curious!!! Lol congrats on that momma, awesome news!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I gained a lot more weight everywhere with Connor, with Jack I was all belly. I guess I was more active this time because having to keep up with Connor. I'm also strictly breastfeeding and with Connor I had to sub formula because he was stuck in the nursery after delivery.
  • I'm almost 3 weeks pp and I've lost 25lbs already! This is my first....I had a c-section and some complications afterwards so I was in the hospital for just over a week. I was so excited to see that much weight gone already! I also fit in my prepregnancy clothes! :D I have 15-20 more pounds to lose to be where I want to be!
  • I lost 40lbs by 3 weeks and at 6 now at 45lbs. I want to lose about 20 more, can't wait to be able to work out!
  • I still can't quite fit in my prepregnancy jeans. I was a size 0-2. My hips and butt are still a little to big to fit my jeans over. Hopefully soon!
  • I lost 20-something pounds in 1-2 weeks. I couldn't believe it when I saw the scale at the doctor. It was a ton of water weight though; I was swollen beyond belief.
  • @loveourlittleone I swelled up a lot right after I left the hospital. It took about 4 days to go down.
  • I'm 9 days pp and I've lost 30 lbs :D I want to lose 10-15 more, still can't quite button my pre preg jeans!