My dumb@$$ brother......i am so mad!

My brother was in the army, we were very proud , he went on straight out of high school , a year later he returned home BC he failed several drug test! We currently live with my parents to save money & move out of state. My brother & his wife moved in after he was discharged. But every night him & his friends would come over & stay up till early morning. I found weed & pot seeds on our bathroom floor, I had to Google it & proceeded to tell my parents, they asked him & he denied it. He's 19, I am 27. For some reason they believed him, our family does not tolerate drugs! I have never done or tried a drug & neither had my husband or parents! I knew they were doing something they shouldnt, I found out he was selling too. But I never imagined what else he was doing. Halloween night the sheriff department came to our front door and that is when we got worried. My parents are very well known in our community & my dad is a fire fighter & my mom works for the 911 center. They were there to arrest my brother and his friends . We found out they were breaking into homes! I was so mad! They picked them up & were holding the 4 of them , the next day our house was searched! In their room they found shrooms! WTF were they thinking doing them & bringing them into our home !?!???! Then we found out they stole my moms precious jewelry ex: her wedding set! Then when they searched the house they looked under their mattress & found a package I had been looking for from Amazon! They were my ovulation & pregnancy test strips! He opened it thinking it was valuable & when it wasn't he his it shoo I wouldn't get mad!! !!! That made me more mad! !!!!! He was already on my sh!+ list from months back!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know how you feel. My brother got kicked out of the AF and we still don't know why cause he wont tell anyone! Just got a dui and is screwing his life up! He doesn't understand once you get kicked out you can't get any kind of good job ever again! He's been fired from his last 4 jobs since then. And he's 25yrs old. Hopefully your brother learns sooner then mine does!
  • Oh wow..maybe just maybe he might straighten his ass up while hes in jail
  • Sounds like your parents are/were in denial and this is the wake up call to try n get him some help. Hopefully if it's offered he'll accept.
  • Yeah he was probably so high he didn't really understand what they were. Yes he is in jail, he will be there for awhile. It makes our family sad. He is ridiculous! His wife is just hanging at my parents house, no job, nothing! She was doing drugs with him though she didn't or says she didn't know about the break-ins
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.