2,4,6,8 c'mon cervix dialate!

I've been contacting regularly for 2WEEKS now. I've been checked 5TIMES! I'm still at a 3 and 45 effaced! I've been to l&d 2 times & my dr 3 times , all since halloween. My husband is frustrated cause I'm in pain. My dr is doing nothing, he keeps saying the baby will come when its ready. Well shouldn't they take into account how the mom is doing? Cause if I have another weekend of this, I just might loose it.

Comments

• Have u been walking it made me loose my plug
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Same here been in Early labor for 3 weeks! Only dilated to 2cm & I'm due Monday
  • @everyone I've tried everything! Sex hurts, I've almost fallen doing squats, I've used my ball daily, taken warm showers & baths, & walked around the mall a dozen times. I'm just frustrated now!
  • I was due today :( , but that is not happening...I am only 2 cm dilated and soft. I already want her here....Im still losing my mucus plug. When I walk I start bleeding, getting contractions, and back lower pain. They gave me until Tuesday to go into labor on my own if not I will be induced on Wednesday.
  • Sex made my contractions feel better, I'm sorry it hurts you :( I almost fell trying to do squats too, they hurt WAY too bad. I hope your little one comes soon! Labor dust :)
  • @kristaf22 yah I've been told now that it's remarkable I'm this pregnant. The dr kept thinking I'd have Noah already. He said if I don't have him by next wednesday, thursday or friday I'll have a baby so I can be home for thanksgiving. My hubby said it's walking the mall for 2 miles tomorrow & sex again. He wants this baby out as much as I do!
  • Oh wow look at what time your last comment posted! Lol at 11: 11 on 11/11 11!! So maybe you'll dilate now...lol
    Seriously I hope you baby gets here soon and more importantly healthy!! ;)
  • And omg my comment was exactly 11 mins after. Ok I'm getting all hyped up about this 11 stuff too lol sorry, this is so off the topic of your discussion.
  • Lol. Ok @mommyof3tobe here it was 10:11. I'm hoping to dialate soon. The dr said Noah looks healthy. Over 7lbs, his heart rate is doing good thu contractions, & he is moving well despite the lack of room.