Linea Nigra :-|

When is it gonna fade? Im a month PP. How long did it take for you ladies?

Comments

• I know, I'm 5 weeks pp and mine is still there and very visible:(
  • I heard it takes a loong time! I had my baby Oct. 8th & I thought that it would fade soon after birth. So I asked my sister and she said "Oh it'll be gone by summertime!" like wtf?! So yea I guess it takes MONTHS. Mine is still black and wide as ever, I hate it. My belly in general is still pretty dark.
  • I actually never got one, i heard it happens more in dark skinned women. But my belly button turned a dark brown :/
  • @newmama16 I heard the same thing big I'm pale white and I got it. I'm 4 weeks pp and I still have mine. Ready for it to go away. I heard its hormones and that when your hormones finally go back to normal it will go away.
  • I scrub mine realy hard every time I shower and its gotten concidsiderably lighter since I started doing that. Lol I think I'm removing skin when I do it but Oh well lol
  • edited November 2011
    @JuliansMommy Yeah im so self-conscious about mine it sucks :-(
    @oc86 Thats my babys bday too :-) oh geeze thats a really long time. Boo! Lol
    @AllyAndEmery Ouch! Lol hmm maybe I should consider that though.
  • Im 16 weeks pp and mines still very noticeable
  • Mine took about 2 months. It wasn't super dark though.
  • I'm 6w pp very pale skin and my line and belly button are very brown!!! I was told by a few women that it could take 6 months...aaaahhhhh I hate it.
  • I'm 9 weeks PP and it's still dark and bold. I would like it to go away as well. I'm still trying to get back into my old jeans :(
  • Mine was super dark.. I'm 12 weeks pp and its starting to fade and its noticeably thinner too
  • I'm 5 wks pp and mine is fading. I went to florida 2 wks ago and was in the sun in my bikini and I think that helped it to fade.
  • edited November 2011
    @amab13 Yeah I have a sh!t load of stretchmarks myself. it looks disgusting :-(
  • @amab13 Im 19 too. Same here im soo sad lol
    Well it was for a good reason lol. It just sucks soo much because it seems like no creams or oils will work. Mines are big and purple. I even got them between my thighs where my knee is too
  • @amab13 Omg you must be my twin! Lol I started at 104 and went up to 140. I have my marks in the same place its ugly.
  • I got the line and I love it I hope it never goes away bc heavyer set woman don't get them and I got it lol
  • I had my daughter in august and it is fading but it's not totally gone yet. So I guess it takes awhile.