It hurts

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
Ughhhh when i walk my right side hip hurts so bad & everytime my lil princess is down really down i feel like shes in my vagina is this normal ? Never felt this when i was pregnant for my son

Comments

• Yup, normal. I'm getting tons of stuff I didn't have with my first son this time around! They are so completely diffrent pregnancies that I freaked out a bit that something was wrong. But the hip pain I've had and I've sworn before he was gonna fall out a few times my vajayjay hurts so bad. Feel better soon!
  • Sounds like spd hun I've got it this pregnancy and wake up in tears some days if is spd ild say book to see midwife asap as they can refer u for physio xx
  • Sounds like spd hun I've got it this pregnancy and wake up in tears some days if is spd ild say book to see midwife asap as they can refer u for physio xx
  • Wats spd ?
  • I had extreme hip and lower back pain from about 33 weeks on,I could barely walk,and was in tears wen I did. Turns out,my son was face up. Doc said that's definitely wat did it. Little booger wanted to see where he was going. LOL