unborn nicknames?

Of course babies have nicknames... but what was your babies nickname while in the womb (if they had one)?!?!

We call our lil baby bean "Elmer"... as in the glue... bc this IS our sticky healthy baby! ;) Lol i would love it to be a family nickname even after he/she is born. Just love it!

Comments

• That's cute. I called brody my little womb monster lol.
  • Aww thats so cute! Zorian was my lil monkey :)
  • At first i called my LO my lil bean but now i call her my peanut.
  • My first was Cletus the Fetus
    My second was baby s...Cletus named it haha
  • Isabella is my tummy monster :) that's what my 5 year old calls her.
  • @KRISTAF22 my bf is called lil man by his mom & his brother is called lil dude!
  • We called him gummy bear cause our first ultrasound we had that's what he looked like. Haha and then we called him Sea bean till we found out for sure that he was a he. :-)
  • :) i love hearing about these... makes me smile
  • Juliana was monkey now she is munchkin or princess peapod
  • Mine is Chuck til she is born....hopefully soon due on sat. Just felt weird calling her the baby so named her
  • My son was my peach pit... Not sure why lol and my daughter was my squishy lol
  • Well mi son's nickname is "M.J."..Because he's a jr...
  • Jellybean (then Princess Jellybean or PJ when found out it was a girl) :D
  • I called my LO Runt. We didn't tell her name until 2 weeks before she got here so everyone called her Runt.
  • Monkey! We still call him our lil monkey man.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We called her peanut. In fact she is 8wks old and we still call her peanut. I have a feeling it is a life long nickname she is shuck with :)
  • peanut.. until my mum told me off about it :-|
  • My first (miscarriage) was called Peanut and this one (15weeks preg) is called Bubba :)
  • Peanut untill we found out the gender then we called the baby her name
  • My daughter was booger :)
  • Before I knew the sex it was sparkle lol after I knew she was a girl she was princess. I had some more but I STILL have pregnancy brain and I'm 4weeks pp lol ill have to ask my bf all the names we had for her in the womb :)
  • We called my LO baby reptar (from rugrats) until we found out she was a girl then it went to her name.
  • My sister call's her Reptar! :) I call her chipmunk. Her name's going to be Emilia Grace though! :)
  • I call this one potato. the last one was dot..like the candy dots
  • edited November 2011
    :-D Love it ladies... keep em coming!!

@kayleigh27 we live in idaho so i thought of calling it spud or tater tot but... after a yr of trying after our mc elmer just stuck ;) ...no pun intended!

Totally love tats & thought that if we got pregnant i would get a "made in idaho" tattoo after Baby was born like u see on the potato bags... well... this baby was actually made in Massachusetts while we were visiting! Lol dang it! :-))
  • My three yr old was thumb tack and his name is Brodey Tak. My 3 month old was kidney bean and she is Kinnedy Jewell or we still call her kidney bean or kb...I never nicknamed my other two that I can remember they are 12 and 9
  • I called Logan my little parasite because he sucked the life out of me. Haha He still wears me out, but now in a different way. If we can make one stick again, I'll probably call it my miracle baby after 2 mcs in 4 months. :P P.S. don't know if I ever told you @MrsRocketfield1221 that I'm SO ecstatic for you!
  • my baby kayla is our little wedge because she likes to wedge herself inbetween my ribs and hip on my right side it is her favorite spot. bd also likes to call her kala so i think that might stick as her nick name after she gets here
  • Hope was my little pony!