Has anyone on the mini pill.....

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
gotten pregnant? I have been on it for 3 months my baby is four months old. I have had two periods and then this month nothing. The doctor told me some people dont have a period while on it. Im just really worried that i may be pregnant again! I feel tired and my belly looks like its getting fat and ugh i just dont know what to do! Has anyone gotten pregnant on it or not had a period and been not pregnat?!?!

Comments

• Okay thanks for the help!
  • I'm sure woman have gotten pregnant on it, just like woman have gotten pregnant using other methods of birth control.
    Just wait until you think you should be having your period and test, if neg wait another week and test again unless your period has started by then
  • Never been on the Mini pill but here's a bump foR you
  • Bleeding can be pretty irregular on the mini pill. I'm on it and had my period twice this month lol.
  • I have heard a lot of people have gotten pregnant on it and known a couple but its usually if you don't take it the same time everyday. but i have never been on it personally. good luck hun
  • Im not sure... It did the opposite to me and I bled the whole time I was on it... But here is a bump :-)
  • Thanks I'm just worried and have not had any previous experience with the mini pill so I'm going to test just to make sure