SEX!!!

edited November 2011 in Postpartum Health
when can I have some??? my doc said 6 weeks! there is no way that can happen.ihave a small side tear that he said is looking good.imabout 2 weeks pp

Comments

• I was given the ok at 3 weeks...i had a c section. My doc said as long as I feel up to it and am not in pain its ok.
  • Idk but I'm ready to jump on my bd haha. I'll be 2 weeks on Wednesday and I had a small tear also, only about 3 stitches, I'm feeling pretty up to it, but I'm still bleeding quite a bit :(
  • I was three weeks when my Bd couldn't wait any longer.
  • I had c section and started having sex at 3wks5days pp
  • My doctor said 6 weeks also. :( Im ready to jump on my hubby. Lol. Im 3 weeks pp.
  • I wanted to wait the 6 weeks but gave into hubby's pleads 1 day before baby turned a month old. I had just a few small tears and no pain at all after 3 days pp. However the sex hurt! It didn't hurt the area where the stitches had been.. it hurt up in my vag.
  • We only waited 2 weeks. I was trying for 4 weeks, buy my fiance couldn't hold out that long...lol
  • I had a c section,had sex 10 days pp
  • I'm 4 wks pp now and my Dr gave me BC to take last Monday even though I haven't started my period she told me to start that day and I did.. my bf and I wanna have sex but I'm kinda scared.. do u girls think my BC has kicked it or should I wait longer .. there's only so many bj's I can do lmao! He's ready for the real thing and so am I!
  • thank you everyone I m gonna attempt it hopefully everything is all good!bd is going insane and it hasnt been easy
  • I had sex around 2 wks pp after a c section. my ob said 6 wks but whenever u feel up to it
  • I'm only a week n 2 days n I'm ready to rape my hubby. I'm still hurting n bleeding pretty bad tho so I'm waiting. Not to mention we don't have protection n do NOT want another baby. Lol. I say if you feel comfortable then do it.