december mamas

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
We are almost getting there. I can't wait to c my baby girl. Good luck ladies I can't wait to get my bag ready n my baby shower.

Comments

• I agree. I am so ready. December is getting close and i can't wait. :) we will see if she holds out til December though, cuz this little girl is anxious to meet mommy. ;)
  • Yeay! I got 4w 3d left I'm sure it will fly by. Leaving for 3 day vecation today so hopefully she doesn't decide to show up during that time. but I have good feeling about it. :)
  • edited November 2011
    I got 5 weeks and 6 days left lol I can't wait to meet her but I love being preg so much I know I'm gonna miss it. I can't wait to pack my bag either....right now I'm nesting trying make everything ready for baby.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 6weeks 3 days left! My family gave me a surprise baby shower last week. I'm nesting. Cleaning everything lol... But in a lot of pain lately. He can come sooner if he wants ;)
  • 4 weeks 4 days till EDD! I just hope time keeps flying because now I feel ready to meet baby and get off of team yellow! Any other december mommies waiting on team yellow?
  • 5 weeks for me bags packed n everything is ready im so ready to get to meet my little girl
  • Soon labor dust to us for Dec. It should go fast I hope
  • Two weeks and 4 days and im super anxious! I just want to hold him all ready..
  • 6wks 1day left for me. Baby shower my fiances mom is having is on the 3rd. My moms waiting till we get a place to have hers for me cause we live in a small room in his parents house. Getting anxious cause I have nothing prepared but cant do anything about it either. Cant even get the diaper bag ready till I get it.
  • Aw 2 weeks I wish I was that close I'm 5 weeks to go and it seems so far!
  • 2 weeks and 6 days left.... cant wait!
  • @jessannengland you sound like me. We live in a tiny bedroom with my mom. But there is 4 of us now, almost 5. And we don't have much for our little one. Not even a diaper bag.
  • @angel26 wow, Im sorry. It is definitely depressing, but were trying and I should get a diaper bag soon I guess lol. I hope both of our situations change very soon, for our little ones mostly!! Good luck girl:)
  • 2w 3d and super anxious to meet my baby girl I have everything ready
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jessannengland, my baby shower is on the 3rd too. Still have a bunch of stuff to do :(
  • @nelsbrandon I feel ya. I have to find a place, move my stuff out of where it is now, move it into the place (IF we find a place) unpack and get baby stuff ready. I have too much on my plate. Fiance will help with all of this of course, but its just soo much to do in so little time and Im freaking out. Good luck to you!
  • 37 week app today! Already dialated to a 3! Don't think I will stay a Dec mommy! Everything is already packed and ready for the hospital :) good luck everyone!
  • @jessannengland I thought I was the only person due in less than 2 months and looking for an apartment.
  • @nelsbrandon nope! Its very depressing and stressful. Found out today Ill only be having one baby shower cause my fiances mom suddenly doesnt have the money.. Guess Ill be relying on my mom and stepdad.
  • U only need one. I basically been planning mine with my aunt bc my mom is in another state so she can't do much but help financially. My friends? Well I dunno I'm the Martha Stewart of the group so its kind of them doing whatever I ask and I have a problem asking for help. Also my other friend is getting married in Jamaica this Friday and everyone has been running around to take care of that and go on vacation. I have help but honestly there won't be much element of surprise there.
  • Yeah. My fiance and I are totally unprepared. I have alot of baby clothes but they need washed still due to them coming from the goodwill. I have nothing else though, pretty depressing but I cant do anything about it and I know my mom will be there for me if I need anything. Alot of people are tight on money, so oh well I guess.
  • I have 25days left...im getting exaustedz