Real Housewives of ATL

edited November 2011 in Just for Fun
Am I the only Pregly watching this????

Comments

• I'm a faithful watcher, but I'm going to watch @ 10 est. Hubby's watching football till then. No spoilers please!! Lol
  • @brendalou......I promise not to spoil it fot you, just wanted to know if anybody else watches this show.
  • this season looks like it's going to be good :)
  • edited November 2011
    oops...(cell phone posted twice)
  • I watch too. :)
  • All I can say is WOW! I cannot wait to watch the rest of this season!
  • Oh yes im a watcher! housewives fan... my two favs atlanta and new jersey!!!
    Cant wait to watch it tonight...

Ialso watch basketball wives lol
  • I llllooooovvvvveeeee them all been watching since the first episode back when it was just orange county
  • I'm watching it right now lol I like all of them too. I watch Basketball Wives also! Now that I'm home with my 6 week old daughter...I am all caught up on the drama. :*
  • It started already??
  • @jesseDenver oh yes!! Tomorrow night basketball wives... cant wait to see what they tell jackie
  • @yaya tonight was thee premier...
    also imeant to reply to yu... Idnt have a fb anymore
  • @ everyone... Do you think NeNe was lying ?
  • I don't like the Atlanta one for some reason , but I love watching the Jersery and Beverly Hills ones
  • I watch them all I like them all except real housewives of new york lol
  • edited November 2011
    I watched it last night. I still can't stand NeNe and I think she's lying. Her ass has always been conniving and deceitful. Kim and Kroy are soo cute together!! I'm glad Sweetie got a new do cause those micro braids last season were not the business!!!
  • @mommimisha what days does it come on? So I can record them.
    and why not? :-(
  • @yaya it comes on Sunday nights at 8 or 9 I believe...
    uhm idk I had deactivated it abt 2 months ago.. I wasn't into it anymore and I just started to focus on my baby and getting things ready.. plus people kept contacting me to see my belly etc when they barely talked to me... ill re activate it once I have her and stuff
  • Okay thanks.
  • @BeautifulOne I love NeNe lol and I can't stand Kim and Kroy it looks forced on her part. He seems to care for her but they way they are showing it on this season is that she is still trying to be kept. I love my southern bell phadrea she is soo dingy! And I can't stand they laugh at nene because she say she rich hell maybe she is. Nobody knows what's in her accnt and what's rich to Kandi might not be the same as what's Rich for NeNe in that aspect I think they are hating. I hope NeNe didn't do that if so its trifling but Sharee was being childish at the table and called whomever that's not the way to go about it.
  • I missed the episode yesterday. IDK who to believe about the issue with NeNe and Sharee. I can see NeNe doing it cause she don't have money like that since her and Greg not together and Sharee could just be causing drama. But I do know that this season is gonna be soooo good!
  • edited November 2011
    @QweenNique NeNe has gotten a big head since she was on Donald Trump's show. I never liked her though. Kim and Kroy's relationship does seem kinda forced, but I like Kroy. Hell they just got married on 11/11/11. Kim's wedding dress was made out of Crystals and it was hidious to me. I love Kandi! She is my fave cause she keeps it real! Phaedra is a mess! I love her though. Idk about this funeral home ish though, but ppl die everyday so I know she will make money. Sheree gets on my nerves with her broke ass! She needs to stop frontin for tv.
  • Yea nene is a trip her teeth jus look outta place to me they to big for her mouth smh. Lol I second tht sheree motion seem like she be puttin on since she dnt hve nun else goin on but tht clothin line tht never seems come out tht she keep reinventin she jus need to let tht go boo. @beautifulone
  • @chanel22 Yeah its those damn bottom teeth. She has a horse mouth period. Sheree's clothing line will probably never come out, lol. She's so damn cocky and I hate it. This season looks pretty good though. I can't wait for the new episode next Sunday.