Just wanted to share pics of my lil man!!! (9/7/11)

edited November 2011 in Babies

Comments

• So cute pretty hair ! My son had the same Jordan outfit :)
  • So adorable he's just so cute!
    and my son has the same Jordan outfit but I also got him the black and gold 1's that match it. Took me forever to find them! Lol

• @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo @YAYA Thanks! His dad bought ever one out the mall lol he can only fit this one n the white one I think he is going to be tall n skinny! N @YAYA I want to get him jordan shoes can't find any its like back then they made baby shoes in everything now they r hard to find!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • what a cutie :X
  • Oh wth just about Everett shoe he has is a Jordan. He probably has about 50pairs of shoes and maybe 35 if them are jordans.
    And yeah my man did the same things. He went to foot locker and went krazy on those little outfits. Lol.
    But where do you live? Maybe I can tell you where to find him some shoes.
  • Hey girl, he is so handsome. He does have alot of pretty hair :) luv the pic in the jordan fit black n gold
  • edited November 2011
    @YAYA in Garland TX I'm so jealous I can't find any in a size 0 r 1 I know its probably pointless now but I like buying him shoes lol
  • @MrsThompson34 Thanks n yes hopefully if I ever have girl she does cuz its nothing I can do with that hair lol
  • Lol yeah well I found a lot. If you have any like mini malls/swapmeets go there they always have the little sizes and you can go online too.
    Every time I got the baby a Jordan I got my man the same one. I always get them matching outfits but leave myself out lol.
  • Lol @YAYA where do u live? N what is a swapmeet??? I tried mall n outlet I guess I could look online I never do online but I did go on Ralph Lauren website n they have the cutest shoes he has Polo boots but I can't find him Polo outfits the website don't have any he can fit now just layfettes (sp). Lol your baby surely not going to use 50 mail my boo a couple lol jk.
  • haha looks like our little guys are into monkeys

Photobucket
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited November 2011
    @lindah22 soooo cute my lil man has pajamas like that lol I love the look on your babies face!! :X
  • Its like a discount outlet. They have name brands and somethings that aren't.
    And he had Ralph Lauren shoes too they look like chucks. And he has Ralph Lauren like Polo shirts but there oneies in like every color. And a pants shirt and cardingen. And he's shoes are all different sizes like up to size 3.
  • What sizes r ur Polo shirts? Where did u get them? Lol I can't ever find wat I'm looking for Macy's had Polo for babies but like the smallest was I think 3 months or the jumpers but i want seperates n my baby still can fit his newborns just moved up to 0-3 months n dat size blue jeans still a lil to big (but he still wear them lol). N I want to get the Chukkas n Ranger boots by Polo I think they r so cute! N I dnt know a place like that the outlet mall I went to have stuff like Carter's gap old navy Nike gymboree etc n of course the reg mall stores like Macy's j c penny the children place etc
  • Love pic 3 and 4. @lindah22 ur baby is a stunner