fenugreek and mothers milk tea?

edited November 2011 in Breastfeeding
So I feel like my milk supply has been dwindling and was wondering what you ladies have got to say about fenugreek and mothers milk tea if you've used them? Also any other things you'd reccomend?

Comments

• Fenugreek worked for me! Eating a lot, water & putting baby to breast as much as possible! Goodluck!
  • I'm the same I'm 4wks pp. And milk suply is running low.... I will like to know aswell I'm not a big help so here's a bump for you
  • i didn't try the tea, but i used fenugreek + blessed thistle and i didn't notice any increase. a girlfriend of mine swears by oatmeal. i haven't tried that though.
  • thanks @Yayal0vesy0u & What is blessed thistle @mam082711
  • it's another herbal supplement that the LC at the wic office said to take with the fenugreek. it supposedly helps the fenugreek to work better. i got both the fenugreek and blessed thistle at The Vitamin Shoppe for about $15 total. they also carry the mother's milk tea. @samanthadee1688
  • It didn't work for me.
  • I'm going to try all these things since I started back to work on monday my supply seems to have gotten significantly lower. And I've been missing breakfast and not drinking much water .
  • I just started fenugreek. So far I burp syrup taste. Yuck. It smells like syrup. I've only been taking it one day so I should see results soon. Btw it was buy one get one FREE at Walgreens.
  • More milk plus by motherlove! It has all the herbs in it, fenugreek, blessed thistle, goats rue, nettle and 2 others. I take 4 pills a day. My LC told me about it and my sons pediatrician also recomended it. Ive been taking it for almost 6 weeks and I think it helps.