lump under arm

edited November 2011 in Health
so i was takin a shower and i was rubbin under my arm and there is a small knot under my skin in my arm pit i wonder what this could be since it aint on the outside like a cyst would be. hmmm anyone ever had it? it feels like a small bouncy ball when i rub it

Comments

• It could be a clogged milk duct.
    But thats just my guess
  • but im only 5 months and it in the middle of my arm pit
  • Get it looked at. I had one after i had my son. It started small and within a few weeks it became the size of a lemon and painful. It was an abcess and had to be cut open in the emergency room. I felt the scalpel. It couldn't numb because it was an infection.
  • wow ok i think ill go to the er on mon it aint that big yet and it dont hurt yet
  • I've had one under my arm for about 10 years...lol it's maybe the size of a pea. It's never gotten bigger and it never hurts. I've never had it looked at because I always forget about it.
  • I posted a similar topic about one n my armpit, I also posted a pic n many ladies had very good advice ill bump it for u... mines did go away after some remedies, goodluck
  • its milk
    i had that happen to me my doctor said its milk and it was
    haha just had to pump out more milk
  • i hope its just milk but i wouldnt see why there would already be a clogged milk duct when im only 22 weeks imma just watch it and hope it goes away in a week if not imma ask doc at my next appt thanks girls i was worried