How to manage bed rest?

edited November 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm on bed rest. Supposed to be laying on my left side as much as possible with VERY little activity. What do you do to make the time go by?

So far I just have TV and laptop.... But I find that I get bored SUPER easy! Any advice?

Comments

• Find a video game? Maybe something online. I can sit on the computer all day and just be on facebook and pregly
  • Ugh start playing frontierville on facebook lol. I dont even want to admit how many countless hours I have wasted on that game!
  • I made a scrapbook for my daughter witg pictures of the day we found out we were.pregnant ultrasound photos etc. read books slept. Played the sims
  • @pawgio my husband just got Skyrim so I don't get video game rights lol

@ashley_smashley haha facebook games make me weary! I tried farmville and it seemed like I had to ask or pay for anything I really needed :(

@kayleigh27 I wish I knew how to scrapbook! That would be a great way to pass time. I have the Sims but I'm supposed to lay on my left side... When I was in the hospital sitting up for lunch made my blood pressure rise dramatically!
  • I wish i could help. Im supposed to be on bedrest but right now not going so well.
  • hahaha my fiance got Skyrim too so I don't get to use my playstation anymore, it's upsetting
  • @pawgio yeah lol so a lot of my bed rest consists of watching him play :) Its a good game though!
  • I had no idea how to scrapbook i just winged it lol but if u need to be laying on your side then maybe u should get ur hubby to buy u some movies to watch