Piercing boys ears

edited December 2011 in Babies
I KINDA want to but I'm still on the fence and wanted some opinions. He gets mistaken for a girl quite a bit already lol, but I just think it would be adorable ..

Comments

• I would wait until he's older...let him decide.
  • I would wait personally.
  • I personally don't like boys with piercings, I think it would be better if you let him decided when he gets older.
  • I personally don't like boys with piercings, I think it would be better if you let him decided when he gets older.
  • it looks cute on some boys..if you wanna do then do it..you can always take it out..
  • I like it but as a baby they do get mistaken for a girl, I waited till my nephew was a toddler but my friend did her son's as a baby. Only thing is our schools don't allow boys to wear earrings, but its up to you!
  • We pierced my sons ear after his first shot. Just one side because he did get mistaken for a girl too lol...but hes now 6 and plays football year around and wants to pierce the other side so he can be matching with daddy but we don't have enough time in between seasons
  • I say go for it an if u dnt like it, take it out. My 3yr old son has been askn to get his ears pierced like daddy, wer still deciding tho
  • thanxs ladies, gonna talk to daddy some more about but im leaning towards when he's a bit older -- after 1 or so
  • I personally wouldn't. Most schools don't allow boys to have piercings. I'd wait until he was a lot older. Even at that I'm not a fan of boys/men with their ears pierced. That's just me though.
  • I have never seen a baby boy with earrings, cant imagine it would look nice, I would wait till he was older and asked for it
  • My 3 year old son had his since 4 months he has both done an every one that has seen it loved it an he really loves it an loves wearing his big square diamonds like daddy
  • I think its cute
  • In my opinion I wouldn't pierce my sons ears I think its only for lil girls to do that young! If he wants his ears pierce he is gonna have to wait till he is 18 to get a piercing or a tattoo!
  • Its whatever you liks. My nephew got his done as an infant. My son didnt because I an going to let him decide when. I dont think anything is wrong with it. Do as you please.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im old school and feel that any baby should have the right to choose when they can. IMO..