Ugh!!! 2 months after L&D and still BLEEDING (got depo shot

I gave birth to my son september 28, 2 months ago, and I'm still bleeding/spotting I got the depo shot a week after delivery, I know that has something to with it. Has anyone else had this problem while on the depo shot, if do when did the bleeding stop for you?

Comments

• I been on the shot twice an my bleeding stopped really soon sorry I can't remember :( but I no it was soon an never had another period till I got off it it was great :)
  • i got the depo shot after my 6 week check up..but i had stopped bleeding maybe 3 weeks after birth had my period but since the shot nothing!..its great
  • With my 1st son I got the Depo shot 3 weeks after giving birth and bled the whole 3 months. then when I was due for my next shot I switched to the mini pill and shortly after my bleeding stopped. I didn't have a period for about a year after that. (I was breastfeeding)
  • I got the depo shot when I was still in the hospital , the day after I had my daughter . I've still been bleeding & spotting , I'm 4+ 1 weeks pp . Idk when I will stop & when I will ever start my period .