2 month check up height weight check!

edited December 2011 in Ages & Stages
So we had 2 week check up and my "little" princess is 24 inches (holy crap 2 feet!!!) In the 95th percentile for height! Weight is 12.2lbs and at 90th percentile!!!! She is a long/tall thing. Lol. What did your little babies measure?

Comments

• My son is 23'' & 14lbs hahah he's a little chunkerrr!! I think the nurse was wrong about his length though bc I checked his 1mo measurements when I got home and he was 23''?! I find it hard to believe that he didn't grow at allll but oh well!
  • At 6wks my baby was 23in and 11lbs we will see Monday at her 2month check-up have things changed!
  • 12lbs & 23inches
  • 13lbs 23 1/2 inches
  • My son is 1 month and weighs 11lbs
  • He was 13lbs 7oz and 23 1/4" at 2 month checkup! Chunk :X
  • My son at his 2month check was 12 pounds 25 inches
  • So my little girl seems right on track lol, but someone mentioned to me that since she was a few weeks early they use a different chart for her? Either way, sounds like we have some happy healthy babies :D!
  • At 2mos Sidney was 23in and 12.1lb. She is in the 37th percent for height and 82nd for weight. :)
  • 22 1/2 inches and 12 lbs I think :/
  • At my sons 2 month check up wednesday. He was 13.11 lbs 24 1/4 inches long 90th percentile for both. His head circumference was 15 in the 50th percentile. He is a chunker! We nick named him HAM!!!!
  • My daughter was 10 pds 5 ozs and 21 inches at her 2 month check up. She sounds tiny compared to most of yalls babies lol. But she's about average doctor said she was in the 45-50 percentile
  • At 2 months my daughter was 22 inches and 11 lb 9 take her back in on monday she will be 10+3 weeks then so will see what she weighs now!!
  • edited December 2011
    Julian is 14 lbs and 23 1/2". He's a chunky monkey.lol
    @2ndbutfirst- do you happen to know the name of the app?
  • Oh my I have a lil peanut..... at 2 mos she was 9.6 and 21" now today's 4 mos checkup she is 11.8lbs and 23"
  • @rosiepie that sounds like my little sister, she was a little tiny too!!! :) that is what I was expecting, but I guess since I am 5'10" and daddy is 6'3" that makes a difference lol
  • We had our 2month check up today and he was 10lbs 1oz, 21 3/4 inches witch the doctor said was in the 25th % but his little head at 14 was still in the 10th
  • Looks like Ivory has everyone beat. She turned 2 months Sunday and today she was 15.7 and 25 inches. She's 100% in everything.
  • Had his two month on Friday. He is 12 1/2 pounds, 24 inches long.
  • my son at his 4 month check up is 13.5 pounds and 24 inches :(
  • edited December 2011
    @mistylou you win XD healthy baby!!!
    @fwee like I mentioned to rosipie, my lil sister was a tiny thing!!! She is now 5'3", the runt of the family lol, I'm 5'10" and hubby is 6'3". My sis took after my grandmother, the only other shorty in the family. Sometimes it skips a generation. I wish my lo stayed tiny lol, she is killing our backs!!! :)
  • My daughter had her 2 month appt yesterday. She was exaxtlt 2 months. 11 pounds 2ounces and 22 inches. At birth she was 6pounds 14 ounces and 18.5 inches.