i am so worried, im in tears.. update

edited December 2011 in Relationships
So my husband left to work at 6 am and hasnt been back.. is 7 pm and i havent heard any news from him and hasnt been back. He has never done this before. He doesn't drink or smoke.. i don't know what to do or think... I wonder if he is OK.. he doesn't have a phone.. what am I suppouse to do, I'm home alone with our two daughters and I am a nerve wreck.

Comments

• Call his work see if he left already?
  • is there any way you can call his work and see if maybe he got stuck there or something or if they know when he left. maybe if he was stuck late he is still on his way home but if he left a while ago i might try the local police station and see if they have any wrecks on his way home andif they do ask if his veh was involved.
  • How far away does he work? Maybe just working late?
  • edited December 2011
    Yay he got home.. ugh I hate how much I love him. He told me he left work at 3 and went to do his drug test for the job he applied for and was there til 6. Then went to buy some things that I asked him for and came home.
  • Thank god he is ok :X
  • @janet_2011 glad to hear all is well I've had my freak out moments as well
  • Glad to hear hes ok. :)
  • @yazmin31 @Alwaysbeenurz2008 @momof22be thanks ladies . I am so glad that he is ok too.. he laughed at me and said: ooh i though you didnt love me that much lol.. ugh. Well i do say that when he gets on my nerves.