my 4 week old has this all over her body , pics included

What does this look like , is it an allergic reaction ? She has it on her chest , back , neck , & arms !

Comments

• It looks like maybe allergic reaction. Does she fuss a lot? could be laundry detergent or bath soap or lotion
  • Yea actually she has been fussing ALOT more than usual .
  • She could be itching. I would call the doctor tomorrow and get an appt.
  • Try using something different every few days to eliminate what it could be
  • Yeah defo get the doctor to take a look, they say to always get any rash checked out. Let me know how you get on x
  • Could be a viral rash my son gets it when he is ill get the doc to check it out.
  • I'm going to call her doctor in the morning . & she is breastfed , but my husband will sometimes make formula bottles at night , & it's similac isomil (pink) . But I bought the sensitive (orange) today !
  • Could it be chicken pox maybe??
  • One of my friends daughter did that too. It turned out she had to have soy milk/formula.
  • It looks like what my daughter has. I posted a discussion about it earlier in the week. Took her to the dr. and like I thought, turns out it was heat rash. My dr said babies sweat glands aren't developed like ours are yet. He gave me some hydrocortisone cream to put on it.
  • @pwchance the formula we give her when we do give it to her is the soy based formula it's called isomil .

@kimalee2288 did it ever go away ?

Ima take her clothes off & leave her in her diaper for a little while , see if it will start to clear up .
  • It started a week ago and it gets better then goes back to the way it was. It just depends on the day, but it doesn't seem to bother her
  • It looks like what my son had when he was a few weeks old it was a virus I don't remember the name but we had to just let it run its course but def check with the doctor to make sure
  • my little gitl has that too it looks like it started on her boobies & spread. I put baby powder & then I noticed it im ot doing that again & im gonna,wait & see if it goes away next will be to switch her bath soap since I been giving her a bath more often
  • My baby had it on his chest when he had a cold and his doctor said it was from the same virus that caused the cold. Does she seem to have a cold?
  • My baby girl had this but it wasn't as bad her doctor told me it was a mixture of baby acne and a viral rash she was about 4 weeks when this happened also but good luck I hope you find out what it is
  • Aw poor girl! Did you see the Dr yet?
  • @ta2edblondie after my breast milk dries on her skin , do I wash it off ?
  • I feel like I just drenched my babygirl in my breast milk lol
  • My first had that it was a heat rash
  • My son has that. I thought heat rash so I bathed him and let him sit in his diaper. They started to go away and they are back now and worse. Yesterday I put breast milk on his face washed it with just warm water a few hours after and it cleared up pretty well. I just put a new carseat cover in his seat that's really warm I think its too warm for him.... try leaving her in a diaper. Oh and when I gave my son a bath it was cool water not to warm. Let me know how your daughters turns out I'm still trying to eliminate my sons little rash.
  • @Samantha I've had her in her diaper since 3 . & I just put breast milk all over her chest , back , arms , & neck . She is knocked out right now . I'm going to give her a bath when daddy comes home from work at 12 pm . She didn't seem to be in any discomfort I just hate seeing it , makes me feel like she is sick . & I can't do anything about it !
  • Jasmine had baby acne all over her face head and a little on her chest and back so I switched to aveno baby lotion and it helped