BFP!!! It's faint but there!!!! UPDATE!!

13»

Comments

• @BabyComingSoon143 Ok because I had that tuesday and friday so we will see what happens. I hope I am but I cant get excited yet. i have been doing everything. I put my but up on pillows and legs on aor for at least twenty min if not later. I am very happy for you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jodi102011 well I'm praying for you! :) I fell asleep with pillows under me one time. Other than that, I didn't do anything special. I'm so shocked it worked our first time. I used my days app
  • @BabyComingSoon143, thanks. I use that app too so we will see what happens
  • edited November 2011
    Yay!!! Yay for us!.. My babygirl is 6mothns n im 10 weeks prego :) @BabyComingSoon143
  • Yay!!!!!! \:D/ this is wonderful!
  • So exciting! Congrats to you. Still no af here! lol
  • @vanessa_mom2b aww yay!!!! :D
    @Mrs4c I know - I'm so hyped!!! \:D/
    @jtmoon98 oh yes, thanks so much girl!!!
    @rjr33 thanks! Any faint lines at all? And what kinda tests are you using?
  • I haven't since yesterday morning and nothin. I think I'll test tomorrow morning if af stays away but idk :/ I used an equate. The negative sign was super light lol if that means anything. Maybe they were defective tests :p
  • @rjr33 I used equate once and my "faint BFP" was super faint. I think those require more hcg. I used first response like I said and was way darker than equate. Never know ;) might just need diff tests. They now come with 3 in a pack because you get one free so at Walmart, they're $7.98 or something for free and they also have 2 coupons inside. One for $2 off any first response ovulation test and $2 off another pack of preg tests. Great deal - my wallet appreciates them. Lol! :D I bought idk how many!

@August22baby thanks! Are you TTC? :)
  • Congrats hun
  • Yippy! It's official! Oh what awesome news :) sticky baby dust coming your way!!! Congrats congrats congrats!!!
  • @MrsRocketfield1221 thanks!!!! I went back on friday and my levels a little more than doubled. So she said looks like we are on the way to a healthy and normal pregnancy. :D oh also, I sent you a friend request on fb. My name is Jordan Elizabeth Rosado :)
  • Congrat it very unlikely that its wrong mine line was faint to but I'm every bit 7 weeks today so your good
  • Ohhhh ok I'll look for u!! Just dont tell I'm preggers hahaha
    So awesome that ur appt went good!!! That is the best feeling!! I hope we can hear the heartbeat next wk. I'm nervous lol ahhh ur not too far behind!! Yippy :) :) :) :) :)
  • edited February 2013
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 thanks and pls let me know how every appt goes!!! I won't say a word on fb. Just pls don't mention that I tried to get preg or I'll be a goner. Lol!!! When are you due again? :) I'm August 7th

@stephenie thanks girl!!! I know - I loved it too. Did you have morning sickness or anything? I didn't and it went so smooth - I think that helped with me liking it so much. Lol now this one... I'm already getting nauseous. :-P
  • edited February 2013
  • Oh I'd never anyways!!! Lol too funny.

Due June 25, right near my dads bday & a friend I lost to cancer so praying it's a good baby month for us! :)