When is the soonest anyone has felt their baby move?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 15 weeks third pregnancy and I amn so excited I was also told what I'm having already is that too early also

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 14 weeks ....due date july 30
  • Mine was at 12 weeks but he a kicker
  • Wel this is baby #5 for me. My first two pregnancies I didn't feel flutters until around 3 months and kicks were between 16-18 weeks. With baby #3 I felt flutters at 9 weeks and kicks @16 wks, baby#4 flutters @ 10 weeks and kicka @16 wks, and this baby I didn't feel flutters until about 12 weeks and kicks were around the 16th weeks also. My baby isn't very active all day. I may feel feel him kick a few times in the early part of the day and then in the evening he seems to kick it up a bit more. Maybe this means he'll be a calm baby, lol.
  • 16 wks first pregnancy
  • I felt flutter around 17 weeks. I'm 21 wks now and the girls at work felt the kicks yesterday.
  • 10 weeks 5 days pregnant with 6th child and started feeling flutters monday 28th feb
  • This is my second babyy I'm 15 weeks and 4 or 5 days felt the bambino move at 14 weeks.
  • What are flutters?
  • I can't wait for this! I hope I get to feel he/she in the next few weeks!
  • @Kimberly4411 kind of like when you get butterflies but its a little bit diffrent : ;-)
  • I love.being pregnant you don't have to share for nine whole months
  • The first time I felt kailee it was like I was being tickled from inside my tummy
  • I felt my son's flutters at 15 weeks, and I'm a first time mom
  • My 1st 3 I can't remember.pretty much id say on time bc I don't remember being worried.my 4th very early felt him move at 12-14wks.by 7months evrytime he moved ot hurt but when he kicked it was excruciating everytime he moved.he was born 10lbs so I think he was cramped in there so It felt worse. this one im 17wks and haven't felt anything yet I was worried but I made a thread an other women commented to they didn't feel there babies either so im not as worried anymore
  • I felt flutters around 14 weeks. I am 33 weeks now and he is a regular dancer.
  • I'm 15 weeks and haven't felt movement yet, should I be worried?
  • I'm 13 weeks an I felt my baby move a couple of days ago wen I was 12 weeks xxxxx
  • Well I hope to feel my baby soon. I turn 16 weeks tomorrow.