What would u do? (sry kinda long)

My son is now 3 months and while at the mall over the weekend I'm pushing the stroller (w/baby strapped in car seat) , BD is in front of me and my 7 yr old is next to him. He stopped in front of me, the stroller went up the back of his ankle and completely tipped over! (handle bar on the floor) I freak and try to pick the stroller up as I'm yelling bd's name, he turns to look and SEES the stroller up in the air and continues to walk away! Strangers around me came to help and even my 7 year old CHILD had enough sense to come check his brother to make sure he was okay! My baby let out a little whimper from the impact but was not hurt! Thank God! I pulled myself together and walked over by BD and I'm staring at him in shock that he put himself before our babies safety! He had the nerve to be pissed at me for "hurting" him! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! He later claims that he didn't see the stroller tip! (A flat out LIE!) He continued with his BS story and got more pissed at me for "accusing" him of lying! We got in a huge fight and I kicked his ass out cuz I'm not about to put up with that shit!! Man up and take responsibility for your actions! Its been 4 days now and it seems like we're over...I'd like to work it out but I'm really not sure what's gonna happen...so my question to u ladies is what would you do? Would you take him back..or would it make you question things? I'm so confused, I don't know what to do! :(

Comments

• Has he tried making things better?
  • @xsuzy21x No! He's still mad at me for calling him a liar. I won't apologize and I don't feel bad b/c I know he's lying...so we're going nowhere fast! :/
  • Then I wouldn't do anything I would just let him be. How would he not try and help his own baby!! Thats so wrong imagine if god forbid it wouldve been worse he wouldn't have even helped!
  • @xsuzy21x I know right! This is the first time he's ever done anything like this which is why I was so shocked. He's a good dad, just had a major lapse in judgment and he can't admit it.
  • It can be very hard for men to admit things like that. Im sure he will remember it in the future whether he decides to finally admit it or not. Sometimes you have to decide to let things go for the sake of your relationship. I have to do that all the time because hubby has a big ego and I just have to realize he's gona learn from it even if he can't admit he screwed up, and not beat him up about it.
  • @vtmamajuju I agree about the ego but it wasn't fair for him to turn it around on me and that's why I'm so mad..it's kinda like how dare you! Ya know? But he's taking it a step further by saying we're definitely over and he's already trying to make plans about "visitation" and who's moving out, etc. He's a bit dramatic!!!
  • Well, if he's gona act that way and act like a child, then by all means!
  • I wuldnt do Anythang id wait on him to admit Wat he did an apologize his newborn culda been hurt !! He's turning it around on you becuz he knows he was wrong.
  • OMG I'm gonna kill this motherf*cker!! He is so childish! After attempting to have a conversation with him it went absolutely nowhere and I'm even more pissed! After 5 years I'm just about effing fed up with this BS, of course it's 3 months after we had our baby! :( Well it's good to know I have supportive family and friends! Lord please give me the strength to get through this b/c I definitely deserve a whole lot better!!! I'm pissed, annoyed, hurt, saddened, anything u can imagine! This BLOWS!!!! :'(
  • He is probably embarrassed because he knows ge did wrong so it is a self protecting mechanism. I am stubborn so I would wait for him to want to work things out but maybe not make hum admit he was wrong. I think deep down he knows.
  • I think you both need time to cool off and then sit down and talk about it. When your LOs grow up and ask you what happened between the two of you will you be okay with saying it was over a stroller accident? Guys suck at times, that's a given lol! but I think (given you both have time to cool down and he does admit he was wrong) you should definitely give him another chance. You kicked him out so he might think you are the one who doesn't want to work it out and that's why he is saying stuff like that. Not all men are the sensitive type that will come begging back. If you let him come home and tell him you want to work it out then maybe he will act differently. If he knows and doesn't change then you have your answer but atleast you know YOU tried. Everyone has a lapse in judgement atleast once in their life and if that was his first, be thankful... he didn't cheat, wasn't abusive, and isn't using :(
  • Don't get me wrong though you have every right to be pissed!! I would be as well... That wasn't cool!
  • Oh man that would have been scary first if all. But I'm glad your baby is safe. As far as him seeing it or not u never know I'm sure he did see and is being stupid right now by not admiting his fault but I would at least tell him ok even if u didn't see I would expect to hear more of an apology for but being there when needed rather than bitchin about being in pain cause obviously if u didn't notice the stroller after the fact it wasn't that bad for your leg. And ask him how he feels about the whole thong after that said. And if he can understand where your coming from. Because at the end of the day if he does thats what matters bc than u know next time he won't pull that again. If u r over it however and there r many other things bothering u and its not worth the work anymore than u know best on what is best for u and your baby at the end if the day so I would re evaluate my situation. Good luck and u r in my prayers I hope it works out how you want it to in the end.