ANYONE ON DEPO??

edited December 2011 in Health
i have light bleeding everytime i have sex i know its depo the 1st time i was on it i had that issue i switched to the pill & got preg now im on depo again & same prob..is this happening 2 anyone else??

Comments

• I've been on depo twice an never happened but Ill see in a wk I'm getin bak on it
  • U said u got prago on pmin? hold up wait a min I'm suppose to get on a low dose of hormone pill I so dnt want to get prago right now my boy is berky month & half
  • Pill I ment
  • Stupid phone mint berly
  • I was on depo about 8years ago I bled the first 3 months straight then no period or light bleeding at all for the remainder of the time I received it but depo do have different side effects for every individual
  • I was on depo for ten years and once in a while I would spot. Your cervix could still be sensitive. Give it time.
  • k thanks gals i juss hate it like everytime i have sexx i spot its annoying!!!
  • @roxy i wasnt taking the pill correctly so they say....
  • How do u not take it correctly
  • I was on the Depo for about 2yrs before me and hubby decided to have a baby and I got pregnant about 3 months after being off it.
  • It works really good but you will bleed a little when your bodies getting re ajusted to the Depo and also if you dont come in to get it done at the right time.
  • Yes I'm on it now and I've had my period for about a good month :/
  • Is the Depo good? Everybody I met gains ALOT of weight on it. But I'm looking for birth control lol & my brother's girlfriend got pregnant on depo (or she could be lying that she was getting it cause she's known for that lol)
  • Lol @roxy don't you just love so called smart phones? Haha
  • I'm on Depo, never gained weight and never got a period, I think it just depends
  • I had my period for about a month after my first depo shot. How long does it take to kick in? Because as soon as my period was over i had sec with my hubby, my dr gave me no info on it. I hope i dont gain weight :/
  • I got the shot 2 days after delivery and I bleed for the first 3 months.