pregnant by accident...o_O

2»

Comments

• Nope...I'm not sure why people would trust it to begin with, I guess since you don't get a period, so they don't think you can ovulate.
  • Dang thats crazy I can't believe I never herd that
  • @britt21 yup exactly!

@alwayzbeenurz2008 yeah its kinda crazy you never heard it, since sooo many ppl believe it
  • Congrats post like this scare me Lord knows I don't need another one right now I would go insane lol my mom says my baby advancing pretty fast I must be preggo again I'm like hell no [-X lol
  • Hahaha that made me laugh. I did hear that if your baby starts to get big and advance fast that means your expecting again. But thank you! @hot2cold87
  • edited December 2011
    Lol Oh Lord don't agree with that she told me I was pregnant with my son n of I was like hell no [-X but that turned into a hell yea lol so I say birth control don't fail me now but really y'all have it good to have them so close instead of waiting years n starting over!
  • @hot2cold87 haha oh man, you better pray those bc pills come through for you. But its a bittersweet time really...we're not ready yet, but I'm sure 9 months will give us plenty of time.
  • I sure don't lol... I just have to do some research bc I can't take anything with hormons bc I have epilepcy and I don't want one of those crazy once that make u gain weight like crazy either..
  • well, take it as a blessing mama and leave it in god's hands. soon u will have another bundle of joy and the plus side is that u do not have to buy anything this time as u will have it all lol
  • @yummymummy1 yeah I definitely hace done that. Although it wasnt intentional, I know that this is all apart of his plan for me. & girl, I know! Thats the first thing I thought about when I found out lol
  • @jules girl ask your gyn, make them do their job. They should be able to provide you with a nice little list of non-hormonal bc's. And alot of ppl's bodies dont rsact the same way to bc either, just depends on the person taking them
  • React** stupid phone
  • Thats true I need to find a gyn first cause I just switched insurance so I'm only seeing my ob for now lol..