Herpes!??! Help pls

edited December 2011 in Health
Well..long story short, me & my BF have been together 5yrs, we have a 2month old son..& today pops up a sore down there! I thought maybe it could be a pimple..but it won't pop & it doesn't look like an insect bite. My BF has been my only sex partner as I was only 16 when we got together so it HAS to be him that I got it from. I've been tested for std's 3times in the past year & I've NEVER had anything! Ughh I'm just freaking out right now & I'm about to have a panic attack. What if he's cheated on me! What do I do?

Comments

• @ta2edblondie no its not painful at all. But wouldn't it come up on blood(std) test? Because we have both been tested before
  • Its possibly an ingrown hair. Do you shave down there? I get them all the time, it looks like a pimple but its really just an ingrown hair. If you've tested neg before don't freak out yet. Just wait a week or two and see if it goes away if it gets really painful then go to the doc
  • @Junebuggbabie85 >sigh< I didn't even think about that, but yes I do shave so it is possible! Thanks for putting my mind at ease, HOPEFULLY it is JUST an ingrown hair
  • It more than likely is. I freaked out the first time I saw one too but it was just one and never hurt and eventually went away.now I get them randomly because I shave so often. Definitely not something to freak about :)
  • I wouldnt jump to any conclusions hunny could be something spimple like an ingrown hair. Talk to him and go get checked by your doctor and see what it is
  • I no my ob Dr doesn't test for heroes unless u request it but if its not painful it prolly isn't herpes if it starts hurting go to ur ob an let them do a swab or blood test
  • Thank you ladies :) it doesn't hurt at all when I pee.. it is kind of sore but probably just from me picking at it :/
  • I like the firey acid comparison. I never knew how to explain it to people until this moment. But It would start hurting as soon as it started to form. I got it cuz my husband had a coldsore on his mouth at the time of him going othef places during sex. Hate it.l
  • @tryinghard19 wow it seems horrible! I thought herpes was just a sore :/ I should've Googled it..guess I should start doing my research before I freak out lol
  • No don't Google it its horrible on Google Omg ! My Dr told me to stay off the internet wen it comes to stuff like that . It's the most extreme cases on there
  • @Mrz__Jackson2anpreggo ah I just did & got right back off! I got chills all up my back, I guess i'll just stick to Pregly & my doc on topics like this from now on.lol
  • Omggg. I just got a bump down there and have been thinking about it alot the last few days if it could be herpes! Mine looks like pimple and its just one. If its an ingrown hair i wonder how long it last?? Lol i was about to kill my bf! Hah glad i read this.
  • Omg yes its so bad I've never heard or seen Anythang like that before idk y they put that on there !
  • @rjr33 ugh I was about to kill my BF too! It was making me go crazy just thinking about it :(
  • Herpes simplex #2 would indeed show up on a blood test. Ask your doc to run a blood test, it should've been part of your std panel. Generally it would present itself with more than one vesicle at a time.
  • I usually only get one sore or maybe two. Only sometimes. Valtrex clears it up in a couple days. When they test, u have to have the sore and the take this little brush thing against it. Looks harmless but when the scrap ot feels like razor blades against ur cotticat. Sucks assholes. Pardon the language. Bit I agree with google thing. They only usually show untreated severe cases there
  • edited December 2011
    @clope18 seriously I almost posted about it then I saw your post! Lol. I don't wanna Google it!!

@tryinghard19 where do the sores usually come? Do they hurt really bad? My bump doesn't hurt but its all red! Now im worried! Lol ughh
  • @rjr33 sometimes where I pee. Like my vaginal opening. If the pain gets worse then worry. But don't worry right now. Like it gets so painful the I have to dab instead of wipe. It starts as a really painful bump but turns into a sore pretty quickly.
  • edited December 2011
    Once I had a bump down there...i showed my doctor and it was an ingrown hair. That was embarrasing lol
  • I remember my first ingrown hair down there I had just broke up with my bf (now Ex) cause he cheated on me I flipped when I saw the bump showed my friend and she laughed told me it was an ingrown hair. I felt like a retard. I was about to go to his house and go psycho on him Haha. She saved me from being that crazy girl.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It can b detected in a blood test but a specified one not normal labs because most doctors don't test for it....it could b foliculitis...inflammation of the hair folicles
  • omg I didnt know you could get herpes from ya man having a coldsore...sooo crazy.
  • @15Nov_Babe yep that's wat a cold sore is jus a different form
  • Wow...& thats why I love pregly. Learn something new everyday
  • I get things that look like pimples on my bikini line but its from shaving with a cheap razor
    Is that possibly what it is?
  • I found another bump.. Im starting to get worried! I just shaved but idk if its razor burn or what. I think im gonna get checked. I'd kill my bf!!! OMG lol. Do they check for herpes when you get pregnant ?